The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we get 10 guilds instead of 5 please?

mongoLC
mongoLC
✭✭✭✭
Since of the 5 guilds i have not even 15% of the users in them are online at prime time. I mean since you killed the game can we get more guilds?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you can have 10 guilds with 15% active in each one?

Might I suggest joining an active guild and/or being the change you're looking for. Be active in chat. Put groups together. Be a leader.

I'd suggest that the solution would be to nurture the guilds you do have. If anything, propose fewer guilds so those that you are a member of are more meaningful overall.
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    cool red can i join your active guild?
    I mean I have a gut feeling none for your guilds have over 75 users at prime time atm either :)
    Edited by mongoLC on August 15, 2019 1:04AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Activity is something that you see if you want to and can't if you don't want to. I have an amazing guild with incredibly active discord voice chat most evenings. We have a few scheduled events each week and up to 60 members on at any given time. I consider it extremely active. However if you're looking for a guild that has a ton of players who will all instantly drop what they are doing to do the exact thing you want to do at the exact time you want to do it, you will never find what you're looking for. You wouldn't necessarily see this activity just by watching guild chat.

I'm not sure what your situation is. Are you the kind of person that goes with the flow, hits up groups as they post LFM or are you the kind of person who has a specific set of goals that you want others to participate with you to achieve?