Maintenance for the week of August 26:
• PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – August 26, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SLOADS & KNIGHT SLAYER

theshockcable
theshockcable
Soul Shriven
These two sets are broke since the update and do not proc in PVP only in PVE combat do they proc.
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

• The_Complainer
    The_Complainer
    Soul Shriven
    I have been playing BG's all morning and Sload's has been proccing for me. Are you on PC or consoles? I am on PC so it might be different for console players.
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    I can not proc knight slayer ON targert Dummy - and heavy attack do not work normal with moltan armament on lightning stuff. It buff only finall tick.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489016/dk-skill-moltan-armaments-do-not-work-with-lightning-stuff#latest
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nazbel must be sad atm
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet those sets are exploiting cheaters. You should report them.
    Edited by yodased on August 14, 2019 8:51PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Arcanasx
    Arcanasx
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having issues with knight slayer not proccing ever against certain players ever since the patch. Might have something to do with resto staves as that seems to be a common denominator; could just be a coincidence though.

EDIT: It may have something to do with healing ward. I don't think I've seen a knight slayer proc whenever that is on.
    EDIT 2: It doesn't seem to be proccing against necromancers with that spirit guardian ability either.
    Edited by Arcanasx on August 17, 2019 1:41AM