Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SLOADS & KNIGHT SLAYER

theshockcable
These two sets are broke since the update and do not proc in PVP only in PVE combat do they proc.
  • The_Complainer
    The_Complainer
    Soul Shriven
    I have been playing BG's all morning and Sload's has been proccing for me. Are you on PC or consoles? I am on PC so it might be different for console players.
  • OwnerOfSuccuby
    OwnerOfSuccuby
    ✭✭✭
    I can not proc knight slayer ON targert Dummy - and heavy attack do not work normal with moltan armament on lightning stuff. It buff only finall tick.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489016/dk-skill-moltan-armaments-do-not-work-with-lightning-stuff#latest
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nazbel must be sad atm
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet those sets are exploiting cheaters. You should report them.
    Edited by yodased on August 14, 2019 8:51PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Arcanasx
    Arcanasx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having issues with knight slayer not proccing ever against certain players ever since the patch. Might have something to do with resto staves as that seems to be a common denominator; could just be a coincidence though.

EDIT: It may have something to do with healing ward. I don't think I've seen a knight slayer proc whenever that is on.
    EDIT 2: It doesn't seem to be proccing against necromancers with that spirit guardian ability either.
    Edited by Arcanasx on August 17, 2019 1:41AM
  • theshockcable
    Sload's is working again!! NICE!! Thanks ZOS!! :)
  • Maiyu93
    Maiyu93
    ✭✭✭
    Sloads is still not working on xbox NA. It only procs on guards, sorcerer pets & blastbones. I even dueled my friend for 20 minutes to test it and it didn't proc on him once. I made a post about it a few days ago but not sure if anyone saw it. :|@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edited by Maiyu93 on September 1, 2019 11:47PM
  • cmvet
    cmvet
    ✭✭✭
    can confirm, sload's still does not proc on players in cyrodiil. It will proc on npc's, just not players. Makes you wonder about all sources of oblivion damage. Anyone see if weapon glyph will proc?
  • Maiyu93
    Maiyu93
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the oblivion enchant works on enemy players either, only NPC's