Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

back to loading screens in cyrodill where you cant log into game

mook-eb16_ESO
mook-eb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
respawned dead in keep, got kicked from cyro now cant login again just endless loading screens, i used to be able to load games on a zx81 quicker than this one 38 years ago
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had the same issue last night defending Glade on PC-NA Kaalgrontiid. Our group, 8, rode in from mine side and in Discord simultaneously asked each other if we had disconnected. Took most of us, 1 got in, 3-4 tries to get in and ultimately I had to log into a different character who was parked in Wayrest to actually get into my account. I had to then logout and then log back into my character in Cyrodil, very annoying.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mook-eb16_ESO

Have you been able to log in or are you still stuck behind a loading screen?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I can log in some 10 minutes later but its the same old poor performance couple this with the nerfs etc I really cant be bothered to login for the foreseeable future . I can put with the bugs when I can just about get bye on my char but when you add in bugs lag horrible dot meta etc and its struggle to play be then I cant be bothered with this game for free let alone pay any money.