The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

purge ; cleanse

BRogueNZ
BRogueNZ
✭✭✭✭✭
Seeing as cleanse is costed to the point of pointless for most, can't we make this a 'efficient' stam morph?
Edited by BRogueNZ on August 13, 2019 9:41PM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets make purge actually purge -negative effects-, and not -some negative effects- and then it could be a tank heal to combo with immovable or balance. See, ez to fix it's non viability while making it more of a support skill, everyone should be happy
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm Maybe it can be called "Juice Cleanse" and the animation is you drinking something and shitting at the same time. Anyone hit by the *** spray then catches half the negative effects you cleansed.
  • RebornRequiem
    RebornRequiem
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Hmmm Maybe it can be called "Juice Cleanse" and the animation is you drinking something and shitting at the same time. Anyone hit by the *** spray then catches half the negative effects you cleansed.

Give it a cast time of 10 minutes with the animation of the character laying in bed and getting better, then I am up for it.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like cleanse, I use it all the time.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Give it a cast time of 10 minutes with the animation of the character laying in bed and getting better, then I am up for it.

with a copy of Tamriel Today so you can see all the juicy photos of what cadwell is up to with his super celeb status.