Maintenance for the week of August 26:
• PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – August 26, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5.1.5 Total charcter lock after using Lotus Fan on cloaking NB.

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Yesterday 2 times in a row when I tried to use Lotus Fan on NB that used cloak at the same moment my character suffered from total lock. I couldn't use skills, roll dodge, LA/HA, block, swap, sprint. Nothing worked except of moving. After few seconds (around 5-7s) everything was ok again.
Edited by Mayrael on August 13, 2019 8:11AM
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update on the bug. Bug happens always when failing to use Lotus Fan. Quick work around for this is to open and close your inventory.

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update 2. Actually nope, opening inventory doesn't help with that bug, that was pure coincidence. So... You better watch out when you use ambush/Lotus fan or flying blade gapcloser.

• ZarosA
    ZarosA
    ✭✭
    Can confirm the existence of this bug, probably never gonna be fixed tho since it predominantly pertains to pvp
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZarosA wrote: »
    Can confirm the existence of this bug, probably never gonna be fixed tho since it predominantly pertains to pvp

Not only but has the most chances to happen in PvP.