The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5.1.5 Total charcter lock after using Lotus Fan on cloaking NB.

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday 2 times in a row when I tried to use Lotus Fan on NB that used cloak at the same moment my character suffered from total lock. I couldn't use skills, roll dodge, LA/HA, block, swap, sprint. Nothing worked except of moving. After few seconds (around 5-7s) everything was ok again.
Edited by Mayrael on August 13, 2019 8:11AM
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update on the bug. Bug happens always when failing to use Lotus Fan. Quick work around for this is to open and close your inventory.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 2. Actually nope, opening inventory doesn't help with that bug, that was pure coincidence. So... You better watch out when you use ambush/Lotus fan or flying blade gapcloser.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!

• ZarosA
    ZarosA
    ✭✭
    Can confirm the existence of this bug, probably never gonna be fixed tho since it predominantly pertains to pvp
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZarosA wrote: »
    Can confirm the existence of this bug, probably never gonna be fixed tho since it predominantly pertains to pvp

Not only but has the most chances to happen in PvP.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!