Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Alliance CP 30 day crashes

Warpig6Delta
Warpig6Delta
✭✭✭
whatever you want to call the camp, game is kicking every single player to player screen, twice has happened in 4 hours, fix ya game lol
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    They won't fix it, many players still tolerate the same worsening problems after all these years, they are fine by Zenimax quality standards.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance last afternoon was horrendous.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance last afternoon was horrendous.

Today's horrendous is tomorrow's standard.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I caught the 2nd one just after logging on last night. Game seemed to run fairly smoothly afterwards, though. Better than it’s been for me lately.

The weirdest part is that I lost all of my custom keybindings when it happened. Had to remember what they were, which was surprisingly difficult.
  • Warpig6Delta
    Warpig6Delta
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    Yeah I caught the 2nd one just after logging on last night. Game seemed to run fairly smoothly afterwards, though. Better than it’s been for me lately.

The weirdest part is that I lost all of my custom keybindings when it happened. Had to remember what they were, which was surprisingly difficult.

Yeah i noticed i could actually get some skills off last night, but the kick to load screens i can deal with lol
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

Yeah i noticed i could actually get some skills off last night, but the kick to load screens i can deal with lol

Tbf, the usual 3:1 AD zerg didn’t seem to show up last night, just a persistent 10-man that kept trying to take Ash resources and kept getting wiped. Maybe that’s why things worked better for me.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya same here kick to logon screen. When back in game nothing showing even on the map for about 7 seconds. Also my weapons completely Disappeared twice and had no skills then after a few seconds they would re-appear. Had not crashed everyone was moving but could not interface with anything. Weird. Performance in Cyro is out of control.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second one was rollback I think, DC got scroll back for free.

ZoS are DC confirmed.