The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Alliance CP 30 day crashes

Warpig6Delta
Warpig6Delta
✭✭✭
whatever you want to call the camp, game is kicking every single player to player screen, twice has happened in 4 hours, fix ya game lol
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    They won't fix it, many players still tolerate the same worsening problems after all these years, they are fine by Zenimax quality standards.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance last afternoon was horrendous.
    AFK
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance last afternoon was horrendous.

Today's horrendous is tomorrow's standard.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I caught the 2nd one just after logging on last night. Game seemed to run fairly smoothly afterwards, though. Better than it’s been for me lately.

The weirdest part is that I lost all of my custom keybindings when it happened. Had to remember what they were, which was surprisingly difficult.
  • Warpig6Delta
    Warpig6Delta
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    Yeah I caught the 2nd one just after logging on last night. Game seemed to run fairly smoothly afterwards, though. Better than it’s been for me lately.

The weirdest part is that I lost all of my custom keybindings when it happened. Had to remember what they were, which was surprisingly difficult.

Yeah i noticed i could actually get some skills off last night, but the kick to load screens i can deal with lol
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

Yeah i noticed i could actually get some skills off last night, but the kick to load screens i can deal with lol

Tbf, the usual 3:1 AD zerg didn’t seem to show up last night, just a persistent 10-man that kept trying to take Ash resources and kept getting wiped. Maybe that’s why things worked better for me.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya same here kick to logon screen. When back in game nothing showing even on the map for about 7 seconds. Also my weapons completely Disappeared twice and had no skills then after a few seconds they would re-appear. Had not crashed everyone was moving but could not interface with anything. Weird. Performance in Cyro is out of control.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Second one was rollback I think, DC got scroll back for free.

ZoS are DC confirmed.
    We may be down but we will never be out.