The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trials Ideas Giant Monster Snake

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Let’s talk about a Giant Monster Snake in the works for a Trial Boss that give a good combat experience. The snake dig's under the ground and pops up with a charge attack that the snake plunges at you with full force that it leaves an AOE's impact damage around him just like Duneripper in Volenfell dungeon. Another attack the snake uses his tail as a whip also Seismic Sense.

So where should this Giant Monster Snake be located at in muddy swamps of Black Marsh or sand devil deserts of Hammerfell or somewhere else?

anima-08-snake.jpg?1450890367

Heck, we already had a snake in a public dungeon and a dungeon so why not a trial.
  • BooPerScOOper
    BooPerScOOper
    ✭✭✭
    Cut down on your intake of lysergic acid diethylamide
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank for the Scientific word for salt.
    Edited by Inhuman003 on August 13, 2019 3:09PM
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boy do i have good news for you. Check out this week's weekly trial.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    Let’s talk about a Giant Monster Snake in the works for a Trial Boss that give a good combat experience. The snake dig's under the ground and pops up with a charge attack that the snake plunges at you with full force that it leaves an AOE's impact damage around him just like Duneripper in Volenfell dungeon. Another attack the snake uses his tail as a whip also Seismic Sense.

So where should this Giant Monster Snake be located at in muddy swamps of Black Marsh or sand devil deserts of Hammerfell or somewhere else?

anima-08-snake.jpg?1450890367

Heck, we already had a snake in a public dungeon and a dungeon so why not a trial.

This isn't Harry Potter 😆😜😂
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't Harry Potter 😆😜😂[/quote]

I hate Harry Potter sorry everyone I'm not a fan of Hogwarts