Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Loading Profile Failed / Sony Account Required (Error) - PS4 US Region

Rumancek
Rumancek
I was in-game just fine ten minutes ago. I restarted my console and was about to get back in-game with a friend and we both are getting the same errors - first is from ESO itself in the sidebar where characters normally would be listed:

LOADING PROFILE FAILED
You do not currently have network connectivity. This title requires a Sony Entertainment Network Account and a network connection.

And then the PS4 gives this error over top:

Cannot connect to server so network features for this application unavailable.

Both of us have active and working connections (we've tested them, power-cycled modems etc) and both have active PS+ accounts. It's not our ISP, we've looked into that. I searched for this same error and saw it was a problem back in June, so I'm guessing it's on ESO's end? I can't find anything posted about it [today] on any of the places I'd look normally: Reddit, Twitter, this forum or any server status issues.
Edited by Rumancek on August 3, 2019 11:25PM
"I do know one thing. You need to have trust and honesty. Without trust and honesty it won't work." -Friday Night Lights