Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 31, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

Update download going slower than normal?

Cavedog
Cavedog
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm capping out at a mere 250kbs downloading the patch today. Is everyone being capped really low this update?.....or is something going on with my internet today?
Posting on this forum is a right. We pay for it with game, crown, and ESO+ purchases. The purpose of this forum is to provide customer support for the paying customers of ZOS.

PC NA PvP
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How big is it supposed to be?. Mine just applied a small patch, errored about "manifest" being null, and is now downloading about 2.5gb

• Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My screen says update, the first portion anyway, is 2400Mb.
    Posting on this forum is a right. We pay for it with game, crown, and ESO+ purchases. The purpose of this forum is to provide customer support for the paying customers of ZOS.

PC NA PvP
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Thought it'd gone mad and started to download the whole thing again lol
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 2.7gb according to the patch notes.
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cavedog wrote: »
    I'm capping out at a mere 250kbs downloading the patch today. Is everyone being capped really low this update?.....or is something going on with my internet today?

CRAP yes bro..thought i could use the last of my 4 GB DATA left from my phone at 1.5 MBps... get in the game.. that THING dropped it to 100 kbps.... and then i just gave the CRAP up...
    Edited by LuxLunae on August 12, 2019 4:40PM
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah mine is hovering at about 1mbps and less. I usually get 15. Weird. No ESO before work today :( which means missing a day of the event and daily rewards. Poop.
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think mine took 15 min total
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    For anyone experiencing a slow download while updating to the latest patch, please try the suggestions listed in our help article below.

Is there anything I can do about slow download speeds for The Elder Scrolls Online?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing a really low update. Got to 28% in 1:30h and restarted launcher. after 2:15h I'm stuck at 30%.

Using steam and never had problems before, never takes more than a few minutes. Download speed is always between 5 and 10 MB/s.

Is there anything I can do?
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mine seemed about normal. took 2 cigarettes to complete.

:#
  • Gray_Raven
    Gray_Raven
    ✭✭
    Got mine to 28 percent as well and had to restart as it progressed no further. It's already starting to get to the late afternoon, so I would imagine the server download(s) will be increasing, reducing my speeds even further.

UPDATE: Looks like there's a big "hill" at the 30 percent mark when applying the patch that appears to look dormant. After a little while and what seems like 5 mins per percent, the patch resumes and proceeds normally.
    Edited by Gray_Raven on August 12, 2019 9:37PM
  • Duskruler
    Duskruler
    ✭✭✭
    7hrs and at 39% Looks like im going to miss 2 tickets because this will not be DL by midnight, Im about ready to uninstall the whole game!!

Edited by Duskruler on August 12, 2019 11:44PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I got lucky. 10 minutes is all mine took.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just followed the link's instructions and while I didn't change anything(cus my max speed was already set at unlimited) the download suddenly sped up, weird.