Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

ESO and MacOS Catalina

• Carmina
    Carmina
    ✭✭✭
    So, let's see. Another maintenance today.... Do we get an updated launcher? Must be one of the next updates, if not today, if they keep their promise and launch it before Catalina....

C.
  • Coorbin
    Coorbin
    Soul Shriven
    For those of us on Catalina beta already, we'll have to get a copy of the new launcher either via Steam or through direct download depending on account type. That's kind of a drag, because it means we have to wait for either Steam or the launcher download server to host the new patcher, whereas folks on Mojave will just get a patcher update. It will almost certainly take longer before the patcher update is available on Steam.

The above is going to be true no matter when the 64-bit launcher comes out. I'm not claiming it is coming today. Currently reinstalling ESO from Steam to see. The patch is released, because my Windows box is already patching.
  • Coorbin
    Coorbin
    Soul Shriven
    No 64-bit launcher via Steam yet. :(
  • Carmina
    Carmina
    ✭✭✭
    Hold on.... Are you saying there IS a 64 bit Launcher app somewhere? I am not talking Steam, I am talking about ZOS' Launcher....
    Edited by Carmina on August 15, 2019 12:32PM
  • Carmina
    Carmina
    ✭✭✭
    (turns out there is. I have been talking to SSN, and they provided ZOS with a 64 bit Launcher some time ago)