The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I just don't understand why Patch Notes aren't released during or before maintenance...

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Edaphon wrote: »
    Sharee wrote: »
    I think the most likely answer is that patch notes are not posted as soon as server goes down simply because they are not written yet.

Nope, they are usually written and posted before the servers go down .

Not usually. Sometimes. When the feature lockdown already happened in advance. Which is not always the case.

It's usually the case.

Once again, posted 3 days earlier: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/488626/pc-mac-patch-notes-v5-1-5-scalebreaker-update-23

They were prepped Friday afternoon, but edits were still being made this morning during maintenance.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Gina explained it like this:
    Even if there would be no changes from last PTS cycle, they don't post natch pores earlier because when applying to live something may cause some problems, so untill they are sure everything was implemented without any issues they won't post notes, just to avoid confusion.

Thank you. Best answer so far! :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess posting notes with the patch is something radical these days.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the most likely answer is that patch notes are not posted as soon as server goes down simply because they are not written yet.

Nope, they are usually written and posted before the servers go down .

Not usually. Sometimes. When the feature lockdown already happened in advance. Which is not always the case.

It's usually the case.

Once again, posted 3 days earlier: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/488626/pc-mac-patch-notes-v5-1-5-scalebreaker-update-23

They were prepped Friday afternoon, but edits were still being made this morning during maintenance.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Gina to have the notes just before the patch starts is surely do-able? ESO fans will read them in depth during down time.
    Edited by marius_buys on August 12, 2019 1:06PM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honest answer: they’re lazy
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOTES ARE UP
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOTES HAVE BEEN UP
    DURING THE DOWNTIME
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    NOTES HAVE BEEN UP
    DURING THE DOWNTIME

That's true they are in the patch notes section I think people are still looking in PTS section
    Edited by Muzzick on August 12, 2019 1:15PM