The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will ESO ever add other Weapon Skill Line?

• JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    It would be really cool if they added a fist skill line and made it magicka based or make it so it works well with blend builds. Something like a monk flavor to the skills and make it fit with the khajiit in their flavor and skill pairing (since they're a little weak right now compared to other races).
    Edited by JoStoic on August 4, 2019 6:57PM
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    I guess we could also hope for like a 1 h wand and ward, wand and shield, and dual wield wand, but monk fists sound more interesting to me.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would very much like another weapon type, especially for magicka (Illusion staves or something lore-friendly). Honestly though, I feel that the game relies so heavily on existing weapon types (crafting research and traits, Arena weapons, chests, RNG boxes, random drop loot, etc.) that the odds of Zenimax completely revamping all of these aspects across the entire game is converging on 0. I mean, only now after 5 years are they thinking of performance and balancing issues.
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »
    I mean, only now after 5 years are they thinking of performance and balancing issues.

But they are thinking about these things. So, vague hope stays vaguely alive.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Eomer wrote: »
    Next chapter should add Weapon Skill Line + New Race
    Races is extremely unlikely they could easy have added Maomer for Summerset and more Khajiit types for Elsweyr.

Weapons is a bit more likely
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Dragonguard playing a bigger role now we will likely get new weapon or guild skill line next year.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A scepter for magic would be cool, or a spear for stam.
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This patch should have implemented the feather sword, so we can tickle enemies to death.
  • coradaelu
    coradaelu
    ✭✭✭
    This is something that has been bothering me since the beginning ,Orbs or tome/spellbook something with mid range attack, Definitely they need to add a New skill line Only Magicka based, stamina builds have more options since they have 2H, Dual Wield, Bow, One hand and Shield, magicka just have "staffs", if it is introduced correctly will help a lot in diversity in magicka builds which lacks rn.