Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necro Fear buffed to standard after Turn Evil but where is the NB fear buff?

• Hamboot
    Hamboot
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it's absolutely ridiculous
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the buff on nb fear is coming next major update, or the one right after, or never. Nightblade isnt a class allowed to have skills better than generic skills.

if you want a class with better skills than generics, go for anything else.
    Edited by kalunte on August 10, 2019 6:08PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luminide wrote: »
    This is actually insane, I can't believe turn evil's going to live the way it is without any improvements to mass hysteria.

Guess everyone's gonna be fearing now, all that's left is to add cloak and streak to guild skill lines and everybody can play the same build all the time, an ideal game in ZOS's mind apparently.

Yeah I am all for giving cloak to everyone, at least I will be able to play like I want without gimping my self by choosing one of the weakest specs.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necro fear is still not working its way on my bar.