The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

Revert Momentum and Vigor to their states on Live

xylena_lazarow
xylena_lazarow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps

Revert Momentum and Vigor to their states on Live 83 votes

Y
75%
UnyieldingFlamecalitrumanb14_ESOssewallb14_ESONemesis7884killingspreeb16_ESOAektannArwyrJodynnDurhamAshtarisDagoth_Racakray21Ragnaroek93felinith66kalunteHexquisiteVaohDalsinthusTheRealSnikerSolace1981 63 votes
N
24%
KayshaTumlinTheJollyMayraelTipsyDrowDarsagamaxjapankbrandonv516ku5hSnowZeniaLokey0024giantpixieenzoisadogJ18696Crixus8000Stellarvorousstormgard88Saril_DurzamHaemaMagusDiarfUrusovite 20 votes
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y
    i'll be glad to heal for 250 every half second with the brand new kiss-curse thingy. still actual vigor is far better
    Options
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Y
    This pts cycle made me appreciate the vigor on live more than ever
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y
    Momentum without HoT isn't even worth slotting, but that might just be my opinion...
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y
    Really, no point to change something which worked for years and nobody complained about.
    Options
  • Urusovite
    Urusovite
    ✭✭✭
    N
    No because it won't be able to compete against dots. Just rebuff vigor lol... At the very least we get extra regen off rally
    PS4 NA
    Medium Stam Dk since launch
    Technologically incompetent I'm told

Solo play is the only way
    Options
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Y
    Also for if they want it single target still I wouldn't mind one extra second with the same amount of heals per tick so that would 20% more healing and more importantly an extra second
    Options
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N
    HoTs negate DoTs and vise versa. Now you guys can show off your l33t combat skills by keeping vigor up 100% while actively blocking or avoiding incoming damage instead of just relying on vigor/rally ticks keeping you topped off 90% of the time.

If you like being OP and 2 button tapdance to win go play Warframe
    Options
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N
    No because the vigor buff was fine. RR got buffed. And damage this patch has been increased by a lot, especially the dots, so it makes sense to increase healing, not destroy it.

But many thought it was op because idiots posted cheesed tooltips of full wep dmg stamdks, with major vitality, major mending, healing passive, continious attack and keep bonus to get unrealistic numbers.
    Options
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vigor buff made sense considering they nerfed the 2h heal but now they nerfed both Vigor and the 2h heal so it basically proves they didn't have a clue what they were doing to begin with.
    Options
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y
    The start made sense then finish absolute not. Ether go back to the start of this PTS cycle or keep it as live...
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
    Options
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Y
    ZOS reverted the AOE caps, maybe we are lucky and they revert the vigor and momentum changes as well (we just have to wait 3 years).
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
    Options
  • Pelican
    Pelican
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y
    An ability or item that has it's identity and function long established with virtually no issues or complaints should not be adjusted, yet alone reworked.
    PC NA - EP Solo PvP Player
    https://www.youtube.com/c/pelicaneso
    Options
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Y
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    No because the vigor buff was fine. RR got buffed. And damage this patch has been increased by a lot, especially the dots, so it makes sense to increase healing, not destroy it.

But many thought it was op because idiots posted cheesed tooltips of full wep dmg stamdks, with major vitality, major mending, healing passive, continious attack and keep bonus to get unrealistic numbers.

Agree with your point, the actual yes or no choices in this poll are a little confusing because many people are voting yes as opposed to leaving vigor in it's current
    nerfed state in PTS
    Edited by Muzzick on August 8, 2019 6:55PM
    Options
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y
    Yes, Pls already have a topic about it earlier...

They don't know what to do... Just try and see
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y
    I voted yes, selfishly, because I wear Heavy, but I believe the sole purpose of this change is to better close the gap between Medium and Heavy in PvP. Many thought that Forward Momentum was an overloaded skill that inequitably benefited Heavy. Most Heavy Armor players will continue to use Forward Momentum, as it is the best source of snare removal, but Medium players can use Shuffle and instead choose Rally.

However, I don't see what the problem is with Medium being as common in PvP as Heavy is in PvE, but I wear Heavy in PvP quite happily.

Edit: this comment pertains only to Forward Momentum, and not Vigor
    Edited by Urzigurumash on August 8, 2019 8:57PM
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    N
    Nah let's play it out first.
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N
    1. Vigor single target healing output wasn't nerfed just changed. Infact it has slightly better HPS now. Stop saying about nerf since first of all buffing Vigor on PTS was just testing and was never on live.
    2. Momentum shouldn't give a heal, like ever.
    If anything Rally can have it's hot back.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y
    Not even a question , revert it

Go on PTS a "play it out first", I've played it out, it freakin sucks.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    N
    Not even a question , revert it

Go on PTS a "play it out first", I've played it out, it freakin sucks.

Going on the PTS is not an option for everyone - some of us will need to wait to see.
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N
    The vigor on live won't survive the new dots coming in if anything they just need to revert the nerf
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    HoTs negate DoTs and vise versa. Now you guys can show off your l33t combat skills by keeping vigor up 100% while actively blocking or avoiding incoming damage instead of just relying on vigor/rally ticks keeping you topped off 90% of the time.

Except you're forgetting that DoT's were also buffed alongside HoT's, so it still balances out. Vigor basically going back to what it was on live introduces imbalance, because the new Vigor won't be able to keep up with the buffed DoT's, especially since Momentum had its HoT removed.
    Options
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Y
    Mayrael wrote: »
    1. Vigor single target healing output wasn't nerfed just changed. Infact it has slightly better HPS now. Stop saying about nerf since first of all buffing Vigor on PTS was just testing and was never on live.
    2. Momentum shouldn't give a heal, like ever.
    If anything Rally can have it's hot back.

Resolving was slightly buffed, and Momentum had its HoT removed entirely, while DoT's were significantly buffed, with at least 1 extra DoT that everybody can now use. See the problem?
    Options
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    Lokey0024 wrote: »

Except you're forgetting that DoT's were also buffed alongside HoT's, so it still balances out. Vigor basically going back to what it was on live introduces imbalance, because the new Vigor won't be able to keep up with the buffed DoT's, especially since Momentum had its HoT removed.

Sounds like the price of lingering health pots just went up. Maybe the ones with vitality?
    Options
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Y
    Only the forward momentum. I did like major envision but with minor endurance sure it’s nice but not everyone going have a lot of recovery unless your a wood elf.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
    Options