The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Plus Free Trial—Enjoy DLC Access, Craft Bag, and More!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
4aa399aba05a7a331459e1a5b93c0d72.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the "ESO Plus Free Trial—Enjoy DLC Access, Craft Bag, and More!" blog article.

Check out the benefits of ESO Plus™ membership for yourself during our free trial from now until August 13—no strings attached!
Staff Post
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I miss free crates =( How comes they took them away AND added gem exclusives?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah no sweet treats at all for existing ESO subscribers - at least a little something for the one week when it is free for everyone but us would be nice.

A bit of a kick in the tail.

Throw us a small ball of yarn perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    I miss free crates =( How comes they took them away AND added gem exclusives?

A) "We think ESO+ subscribers will appreciate more consistent rewards in the form of our monthly discount!"

B.) "Players have too many gems sitting, we have to get them to spend some so they have to buy more crates when something shows up they really, really want."
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt that crown crates will give given away free now, after the incessant whining about gambling that took place here when they were part of the daily login awards had them.

I am no fan of the way zos has treated pc eu in the last few months, nor am I a fan of the crates, but it is the fault of the keyboard warriors here for them being stopped, not zos.

Be careful what you wish for.
    Edited by Mancombe_Nosehair on August 8, 2019 5:30PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt that crown crates will give given away free now, after the incessant whining about gambling that took place here when they were part of the daily login awards had them.

I am no fan of the way zos has treated pc eu in the last few months, nor am I a fan of the crates, but it is the fault of the keyboard warriors here for them being stopped, not zos.

Be careful what you wish for.

Er, no, not really.

ZOS made it pretty clear that they started doing the monthly ESO+ rewards as an alternative, and that they regard those consistent rewards as a good substitute for the previous crown crate rewards.

In a thread titled "No free crates for ESO+ members during the next trial period" https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5594595#Comment_5594595
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Our goal is to provide our ESO Plus members with valuable benefits and exclusive offers on a more consistent cadence every month, instead of a few bonus rewards every once in a while.

In addition to the original ESO Plus membership benefits such as full DLC access and the Craft Bag, on November 13 we will launch additional monthly improvements to our ESO Plus membership. These new benefits - available only to paid ESO Plus members - include exclusive Crown Store items and deals, free in-game collectibles, and an increase to the monthly Crown stipend. If you haven't yet, you can learn more about them here.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 8, 2019 6:12PM
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool now give those of us who actually pay for ESO plus something actually worthwhile. The people who use this free trial will just dye all their costumes and be like "cheers for the free costume dye bye"