The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can my characters some hotpants already?

• EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    2936.jpg?width=605&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=d6f1ad9ae640923fe1781a15efe6e01a
    I’ve been trying to get this look for a while.
    It’s Angus Young from AC/DC if the pic doesn’t work, I’m on mobile

I'd I could, I truly would...

Give you an awesome, an agree and an insightful.
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this will be too hot to look at. Instead looking a boss you will be looking at the hotpants of sweet khajit tank.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    I think this will be too hot to look at. Instead looking a boss you will be looking at the hotpants of sweet khajit tank.

I would make sure not to tank in them.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayman1000 wrote: »

Sometimes I tank without pants with pugs :D cause why not, healer must heal instead of slacking
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Stalhrim greaves. Hot pants and chainmail all in one.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <rant>

I agree. Why not give more options for cosmetics? At the very least some NEW costumes and outfit styles would be nice. People should be able to customize their characters how they like. If they want a proper or skimpy look WHO CARES, that is their choice. I wouldn't want what OP is asking for but that's my choice. Not one of us has the right to say one style is OK and another is not. Stop acting like Tamriel is going to turn into a brothel because of cosmetic styles, it's ridiculous. I already see players running around in their underwear every time I login, what is the big deal with having more revealing (or non revealing) styles. Put both. The game is rated M after all. I don't think "classy" and "proper" are something that should be exclusive to a medieval-style fantasy game.

</rant>

I've read and seen more mature content from role players in ESO than anything an outfit style could possibly show.

P.S. At the very least give an option to hide hip, knee, and shoulder armor. Half of it doesn't even fit right or just floats (especially on female and smaller height toons) and looks horrible on an otherwise good looking outfit style. This would be a good to address this area as well as some NEW ideas for cosmetics in ESO.
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    Try the Stalhrim greaves. Hot pants and chainmail all in one.

They has no love for my tattoos/fur.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    nothing quite as refreshing as taking some hot pants out of the dryer and slipping them on...
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing quite as refreshing as taking some hot pants out of the dryer and slipping them on...

Beware the zipper, tho.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Beware the zipper, tho.

h3wzlGA.gif

Cringing, because I know that feel.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to thank all posters for their opinion, whether you agree with me or not.

I have tried most of the suggestions in this thread and some of them work for some of my characters. I still have to wait and hope for better solutions for the rest of my toons.

The ability to hide any armor piece would give a lot of flexibility and add value to the outfit system. It is not, however, a panacea.

While this thread has been educational for me, it seems that hotpants is NOT a hot button issue.

Thanks again.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daria Marie Walzer dropped her hot pants, and her cool top! That was in AO years ago, this can be a thing in ESO, NPCs with unique cosmetic drops!

daria.jpg
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daria Marie Walzer dropped her hot pants, and her cool top! That was in AO years ago, this can be a thing in ESO, NPCs with unique cosmetic drops!

daria.jpg

For me, those are too short. I would like shorts that are at least long enough to reach the top of the thigh gap. My preference would be coverage for the top 25 to 30 percent of the thigh.
  • sage2000
    sage2000
    ✭✭✭
    Bring on the hot pants!

11348201_1656356851279861_660331508_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daria.jpg

Those are knickers!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    51GIqiasmML._SY445_.jpg

You mean like these? And should we also have an unrated version?

• EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    51GIqiasmML._SY445_.jpg

You mean like these? And should we also have an unrated version?

That looks about right for my fat Nord, Fajza Skullcrusher. Though maybe not in denim. He would finally be able to wear pants.

For those who wish for hide any. I would that they put invisible armor style pages in a future event (maybe Jeaster's Festival) reward boxes and available for tickets at the impresario.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    2936.jpg?width=605&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=d6f1ad9ae640923fe1781a15efe6e01a
    I’ve been trying to get this look for a while.
    It’s Angus Young from AC/DC if the pic doesn’t work, I’m on mobile

Hat = Silvenari Felt Bycoket
    Top = Bosmer Jerkin
    Pants = Argonian Guards
    Feet = Order Hour sandals

Not perfect, but might work for you.