The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox performance this weekend is not doing well

KillsAllElves
KillsAllElves
✭✭✭✭✭
Try to load in several times after game freezes.

I go to multiple areas (its either lag or frame rate issue) its very hard to move several meters then get put in several load screens and then get disconnected.

After elsweyr performance is increasingly getting worse.

I go to IC/CP the frames drop significantly for the first 1 to 4 minutes.

Im constantly being put in load screens..

This weekend has been awful.
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    I hear ya. For me it's been like that since the Elsweyr update :/
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried reinstalling on xbox last night because I was having such a hard time doing even the most basic things. Dunno if it'll help at all or not

I was running a normal dungeon solo and the game performed like I was playing it on a super Nintendo.
  • tigerborn62
    tigerborn62
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. It is a total mess right now. Quite depressing.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which XB are you playing on? I play on an X with an SSD and rarely have issues. During peak times in Elsweyr while dragon hunting, there is significant frame rate drop after porting to a wayshrine to ride to a dragon, but it clears up for me in less than a minute.

ZOS have acknowledged performance issues on consoles, indicating that base models are suffering the most. Hopefully their performance updates will fix some of this for us. In the meantime, it might be helpful to mention which console you're using, as if this is happening for folks on an X, then they will know that it's not just problematic for base consoles.