Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Outfit system : hide tabard

• Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hide Tabard option would be a QoL improvement many would like. Shoulders and hip flaps also. But just a hide Tabard would be amazing. People want to show support to the guilds they are in. But people also want to use the Motifs they acquired along the way
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make it so.
  • MinaevNaKone
    MinaevNaKone
    ✭✭
    Yes plz!
    My archer channel (Bow/bow builds from RU):
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfZNUUi8n678a-yMqgfERA
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, I hear this at least once a day in my guild. I love the outfit I made but hate how the tabard looks over it so a option to show or hide it over armor would be great. Another thing that gets talked about a lot I'm my guild is different styles like a cloak or a hip sash and more customization to the guild logo. Maybe something like the GM makes the design like normal but the members can choose what style they want it in.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many great styles to play with, but if you want to represent a guild they give you a poncho to cover up those styles. This definitely needs to be rethought.
    There are maybe 2 or 3 armor styles that even show up under the tabard, all the rest just become black turtlenecks.
  • thinkaboutit
    thinkaboutit
    Soul Shriven
    How had something so basic not implemented yet? Where is our crown/eso+ $ going?
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How had something so basic not implemented yet? Where is our crown/eso+ $ going?

This was requested in 2018! Give them some time to work on it!

/s
    Edited by NordSwordnBoard on March 7, 2023 10:17PM
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be great - maybe add a "show/hide tabard" option to the outfits. Since we have to pay crowns for our outfit slots, per character, it seems fair.

I also agree it it'd be great to be able to hide other armor pieces, besides shoulders - especially those hideous flaps and tassets. There are a lot more outfit styles I'd love to use if they didn't have flaps/tassets. And sometimes I just don't want any gloves or boots showing. But there are some fairly decent options now for feet and hands, so those aren't as bad as they used to be.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • thinkaboutit
    thinkaboutit
    Soul Shriven
    This would be a great project to give to an intern.... that's how easy it would be.
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the very least, could we get the tabards to show their colors when you're playing in Cyro or IC on a faction that isn't the one your guild is aligned with? What is the point of turning them white while still allowing you to equip them?
    Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"
  • The_Titan_Tim
    The_Titan_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun alternative, can we get more ways to represent our guilds on our character visually? Like adding guild emblems to shoulders, or shields?

This way if you have the emblem on your character somewhere, it would show that you’re a member of the guild through Nameplates without having to wear a tabard.

Other games do this, like For Honor, and it’s been extremely successful.
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1 for being able to show off your guilds while actually hiding the tabard.
    110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
    Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Option: Take Off Tabard
  • Chuaznega
    Chuaznega
    ✭✭
    I would love to have that option too!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are several QOL issues with the tabard that should all get fixed togethr. Can’t wear it with costume, it changes some chests to a black t-shirt, and you can’t decide if it shows. Put them all together and a fix is worth the effort, even if each part is not.