Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Customer Support Please Help!

SoulShepherdess
SoulShepherdess
Soul Shriven
I have been trying to get through to customer support for about a week, messaging them almost every day. I just purchased Elsweyr right before the Quakecon Sale, so I was trying to get them to refund my digital upgrade so I could repurchase at the sale price. I have not even played Elsweyr yet, did not even start a new character, I haven't touched it. However they didn't get back to me in time and I am feeling very frustrated. I would like them to refund me the difference for the Quakecon sale. I have messaged every day hoping for a reply and still nothing. Trying to keep updating it so it doesn't close. I created two tickets and they closed my refund request without even talking to me about it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to list the ticket number of the ticket that’s still open, @SoulShepherdess. Or, the ticket number that was most recently closed.

But, there’s no guarantee of a refund. Once you buy the Digital Upgrade it’s attached to your account ... whether you’ve played in the new Zone or not.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • SoulShepherdess
    SoulShepherdess
    Soul Shriven
    The ticket that is still open I believe is 190726-004917 and the one they closed is 190726-005657
    There is nothing in the receipt saying it is a non refundable purchase. Purchase should be refundable within a certain amount of time as with any other store, online or otherwise. 99% of the stores I have shopped at provide a price guarantee that if the item goes on sale within 30 days of purchase you may bring back the receipt and be refunded the difference. This was a matter of days. I JUST purchased it and it JUST came on sale afterwards. If they have an issue refunding what to them is a measley $20 then the least they could do is talk to me about it. I have always had a positive experience with ESO support in the past and have been an ESO plus member for years. This is the first time I have had such a negative experience. It has been over a week now with no response.
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @SoulShepherdess

We have sent you a message with an update regarding your ticket #190726-005657.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post