Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer Support Please Help!

SoulShepherdess
SoulShepherdess
Soul Shriven
I have been trying to get through to customer support for about a week, messaging them almost every day. I just purchased Elsweyr right before the Quakecon Sale, so I was trying to get them to refund my digital upgrade so I could repurchase at the sale price. I have not even played Elsweyr yet, did not even start a new character, I haven't touched it. However they didn't get back to me in time and I am feeling very frustrated. I would like them to refund me the difference for the Quakecon sale. I have messaged every day hoping for a reply and still nothing. Trying to keep updating it so it doesn't close. I created two tickets and they closed my refund request without even talking to me about it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to list the ticket number of the ticket that’s still open, @SoulShepherdess. Or, the ticket number that was most recently closed.

But, there’s no guarantee of a refund. Once you buy the Digital Upgrade it’s attached to your account ... whether you’ve played in the new Zone or not.
  • SoulShepherdess
    SoulShepherdess
    Soul Shriven
    The ticket that is still open I believe is 190726-004917 and the one they closed is 190726-005657
    There is nothing in the receipt saying it is a non refundable purchase. Purchase should be refundable within a certain amount of time as with any other store, online or otherwise. 99% of the stores I have shopped at provide a price guarantee that if the item goes on sale within 30 days of purchase you may bring back the receipt and be refunded the difference. This was a matter of days. I JUST purchased it and it JUST came on sale afterwards. If they have an issue refunding what to them is a measley $20 then the least they could do is talk to me about it. I have always had a positive experience with ESO support in the past and have been an ESO plus member for years. This is the first time I have had such a negative experience. It has been over a week now with no response.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SoulShepherdess

We have sent you a message with an update regarding your ticket #190726-005657.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post