Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Explore Elsweyr (and Play with Us) at QuakeCon 2019!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
1dabc2846ddddb920050f446f779b43d.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Explore Elsweyr (and Play with Us) at QuakeCon 2019!" blog article.

We’re returning to Dallas and bringing the warm sands of Elsweyr with us! Check out everything ESO at QuakeCon 2019.
Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on July 18, 2019 1:30PM
Staff Post
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys ever do anything around Cincinnati?
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must have fire kitty!!! <3
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    See you there... I may even get out my Bristlegut Piglet from 2014... I named him Bacon
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds most jolly yes and the possibility of loot is always a good thing.

Alas this one must stay with her homes, businesses and apprentices in Tamriel but perhaps she might use her orb of seeing to look at the twitchy things you mention yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of going texas, zos should spend their resources and money on improving their game.

No time for play when three quarters+ of the community is on the forum vocalizing about the bad performance eso is plagued with!
  • Gawmonster
    Gawmonster
    Soul Shriven
    Yet again no love for the console players ... What gives?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gawmonster wrote: »

"If you play on console, don’t worry, simply log in to the game and kill a monster on Saturday, July 27 between 12PM-7PM EDT to also receive the rewards."
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Evolution of ESO panel sounds interesting. Is that going to be streamed?
    Edited by Vanthras79 on July 18, 2019 1:57PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if this will make it into the Evolution of ESO panel discussion. Though Rich would probably rather kick that can down the road as far and as long he can.
    Edited by Vanthras79 on July 18, 2019 1:58PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Gawmonster
    Gawmonster
    Soul Shriven
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Gawmonster wrote: »

"If you play on console, don’t worry, simply log in to the game and kill a monster on Saturday, July 27 between 12PM-7PM EDT to also receive the rewards."

Ashamed to admit that I did the unthinkable and stopped reading immediately after I saw "PC/Mac only" ... Had I simply read the next sentence ... /me facepalms.

That and the email mentions only PC and Mac players ...
    Edited by Gawmonster on July 18, 2019 2:15AM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is ZOS going to reveal Q4 DLC @ Quakecon?

Last year Murkmire and some QOL changes were revealed.

@ZOS_SarahHecker
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 18, 2019 3:25PM
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see the panel discussion is listed as "On the Main Stage"... have you every seen the Gaylord? it's HUGE where is the main stage?

I did find the Yellow Rose Pavilion (attached to the Yellow Rose Ballroom on the right side of the Gaylord Resort)

Face it, I don't walk as fast as I used to and long treks can be a bother (I will bring my cane) but I am not all that happy about having to look all over the resort and convention center to find "The Main Stage"

A map would be nice... and perhaps golf carts for us old folks if it's that far away...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The Twitch drop schedule says that watching the Keynote for Quakecon on Twitch will give 5 ouroboros crates but there is no "Drops Enabled" on it right now (45min into it)

Are we actually going to get drops for watching all this Doom stuff?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The Twitch drop schedule says that watching the Keynote for Quakecon on Twitch will give 5 ouroboros crates but there is no "Drops Enabled" on it right now (45min into it)

Are we actually going to get drops for watching all this Doom stuff?

I think drops only on Saturday, July 27, at 2PM CT (3PM EDT) for watching ESO panel stream
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuakeCon Keynote - **5 Ouroboros Crown Crates**
    Date: July 26 at 12pm EDT until July 26 at 1:30pm EDT
    Channel: twitch.tv/Bethesda
    Note: Console players can log in on July 26 between 9am-4pm EDT and kill a monster to qualify
    Drops will be delivered by August 16

in the top locked thread on News & Website Article Discussions
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that man on the stage the same man who used to be a community man here?

Hair or something …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, just donated for the Guar pet...any idea how and when folks will get codes? Thanks so much.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you get the codes if you donate? How do they know it's you?
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »

I assume they just use the payment address that you used to donate? But yeah, an answer would be great...details would help.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »

I assume they just use the payment address that you used to donate? But yeah, an answer would be great...details would help.

So many crickets. Anyone have any more information on this?
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

So many crickets. Anyone have any more information on this?

Yeah, I have no idea how or when I will get my codes....would be nice if they told us.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    From the website:
    July 28 Update: Thank you everyone for helping us reach (and exceed!) our goal for the QuakeCon 2019 Donation Drive! The drive runs until 11:59pm EDT on Monday, July 29. There’s still time to participate! Anyone who donated $25 or more will earn two Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar pet codes after the drive concludes.

So, hopefully, we will get our codes on Tuesday....
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the website:
    July 28 Update: Thank you everyone for helping us reach (and exceed!) our goal for the QuakeCon 2019 Donation Drive! The drive runs until 11:59pm EDT on Monday, July 29. There’s still time to participate! Anyone who donated $25 or more will earn two Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar pet codes after the drive concludes.

And HOW will you receive your codes? Did you give them your email at any point?
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    From the website:

And HOW will you receive your codes? Did you give them your email at any point?

Well, I got an email confirmation at my PayPal email, assuming they will send it to that..
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey, just donated for the Guar pet...any idea how and when folks will get codes? Thanks so much.

Hi Threemoons! I'm going to be sending an email to everyone today, asking what platform folks want the codes for. So, my hope is to send them out within the next week or two as I get replies. The Donation Drive page has all the contact info I need, unless someone donated anonymously.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

Hi Threemoons! I'm going to be sending an email to everyone today, asking what platform folks want the codes for. So, my hope is to send them out within the next week or two as I get replies. The Donation Drive page has all the contact info I need, unless someone donated anonymously.

Thanks so much! My PayPal went through under a different email than the one I usually use for ESO, but that shouldn't make a difference, correct? I DID donate under my ESO ID, Threemoons (NA/PC) Thanks for letting us know!
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    All: Just got my email from Jessica, do keep an eye on the InBox for the email that you listed your donation under and/or your PayPal email if you used that. I got mine under my PayPal primary email, NOT my ESO/gaming email. WooHoo! I got two codes, one for me and one for one of my EU fellow players! Thanks again to all who made this happen.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have still received no email to either my paypal email or my ESO email.

• Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, still waiting for my codes....
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did receive an email from Jessica asking about what platform I wanted the codes for, but no actual codes yet.