The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Explore Elsweyr (and Play with Us) at QuakeCon 2019!"

• ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone receive
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Hey, just donated for the Guar pet...any idea how and when folks will get codes? Thanks so much.

Hi Threemoons! I'm going to be sending an email to everyone today, asking what platform folks want the codes for. So, my hope is to send them out within the next week or two as I get replies. The Donation Drive page has all the contact info I need, unless someone donated anonymously.

Any ideas when the codes will be sent out or what email they will come from? I want to make sure it doesn't hit the spam folder.