The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

non-CP Dueling

Jim6270
Jim6270
✭✭
Why not make it possible to duel with no CP. When have of PvP is non CP and many make non-CP builds + dueling a CP 173 on my CP 810+ dont make sense and the pore new guy cannot see if he is doing good or bad because his CPs are just too low for Dueling.
Would make sense that you can ask people for a CP duel or a non-CP duel.

Would be better for many that are making setups or gear for BGs or non CP modes. And specialy new players can see how they are doing insted of just getting runned over by a 810+ player.
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    Its time, there was a poll iirc, most people wish for this
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reset your points.
    Assign zero points.

Boom, no cp dueling

I would actually be interested in assisting in running a no-cp dueling guild. I have a lot of ideas.
    Edited by Cathexis on July 23, 2019 1:25AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    Reset your points.
    Assign zero points.

Boom, no cp dueling

I would actually be interested in assisting in running a no-cp dueling guild. I have a lot of ideas.

what a crybaby, writes a forum post in 90% CAPS and then tells ppl in a different thread to simply accept not having no cp duels. get real

"REDICULOUS. Honest to god. JUST REDICULOUS."
  • bigelle.x3_ESO
    bigelle.x3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The idea is to not pay 3k gold every time you want to duel obviously. Don't reply if you're going to say not smart things.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you really want that? 1v1 fights in bgs usually end within 10 seconds.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    Reset your points.
    Assign zero points.

Boom, no cp dueling

what a crybaby, writes a forum post in 90% CAPS and then tells ppl in a different thread to simply accept not having no cp duels. get real

"REDICULOUS. Honest to god. JUST REDICULOUS."

@TriangularChicken Calm your body, no need to burst a blood vessel.
    This is just a suggestion for how to do no-cp dueling.
    Don't know where you read "cp dueling is a bad idea" in there but you might want to read the words I use more carefully before you shjt bricks over subtext that isn't there.

"OMEGA LUUUUL K~" < that's you on this thread

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6229383#Comment_6229383
    Post 20.

As for being a crybaby...? My post about MMR is a justified post. I stand by the fact that MMR condones the abuse of the solo queue player base, and my reasoning I provided is sound.

In fact you should probably just not lean hard into subtext on the internet since it's usually just in your own mind.

For instance I can scream the words:

ALL RICHARDS ARE ***

but you don't know if I mean *** as in a jerk or *** as in "the name Richard can be shorthanded into the name ***." As you can see, all Richards are ***, even if none are jerks.
    Edited by Cathexis on July 25, 2019 8:34AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Vermintide
    Vermintide
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

Yes, exactly.

1v1 fights in CP usually don't end until I've logged off for the night, gone to bed, gone to work the next day, and come back home to find those two DK's still trying to out-tank each other. And it only gets worse when every expansion bumps the CP cap up another hundred levels...

I like fast paced action and the important thing here is having a choice so players can have it whichever way they like it.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be a good thing to implement it. Could have a marker in CP tree menu that allows you to disable all CP. Making your toon healthbar flagged as NoCp so others can see your not CP enabled
  • Nevasca
    Nevasca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

Have you watched duel tournaments? It takes hours and hours to end, because the fight lasts so long. It's boring to fight the same person for 10m+ straight. Hell yeah it takes 10 seconds, imagine controling your resources or getting punished and 100-0 if you let your buffs run out.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just go into the Non CP campaign? Or pay to reset your CP and duel then? There's literally options already available.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Just go into the Non CP campaign? Or pay to reset your CP and duel then? There's literally options already available.

Why don't we change it so that every time you go into PVP you have to pay 3k to enable your CP instead? And if you want to fight an opponent from the same faction, well, that's just tough.
    Edited by BNOC on August 2, 2019 12:05PM
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)