The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Igneous Weapons - Surge

• DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    Move the Seething Rage passive from Whip to Molten (base skill).

Make it stack while its active and each time an ardent flame skill is used, and you can recast it for free to empower your next direct attack for double the amount of the weapon and spell damage granted by the stacks.

Using the recast would empty the stacks. I think that could be useful for both specs (like an empowered leap, for example).
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Make it stack while its active and each time an ardent flame skill is used, and you can recast it for free to empower your next direct attack for double the amount of the weapon and spell damage granted by the stacks.

Using the recast would empty the stacks. I think that could be useful for both specs (like an empowered leap, for example).

I think seeting rage's weapon damage portion could be on igneous weapons. Well that way stamDks in PvE would finally get a way to proc their own class passives, and not be forced into slotting a magicka spammable.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 1, 2019 5:10PM
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭

I think seeting rage's weapon damage portion could be on igneous weapons. Well that way stamDks in PvE would finally get a way to proc their own class passives, and not be forced into slotting a magicka spammable.

On phone now, sorry for the misnomer, yeah, I meant move seething rage to igneous weapons, and it would also help because you wouldnt need to slot it in both bars to get stacking, having igneous active would be enough (I think it would end up similar to what we have in Grim Focus, although more offensive oriented)