Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wanna be vampire question.What places are there to find a vampire

gtaandrei
gtaandrei
Soul Shriven
Hello! As i stated above i want to be a vampire and i don' t know where in Rift do i need to go. I am on ps4 eu btw.

Best Answer

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gtaandrei wrote: »
    I tried to find one, but i failed to succeed, because my offering was . I am thinking to buy it

Keep trying. Go to zones like Rivenspire, Auridon, Shadowfen, etc... I typically like these areas because people seem to be nicer here. If you go to the big zones like Deshaan, Stormhaven, Reapers March, Craglorn, etc.. I tend to find people are just busier and out for themselves, where the other ares seem to be populated by more helpful people. Maybe it's all strictly my experience, but I think you'd have better luck with people there.
    Answer ✓
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go into Zone Chat, and ask for a Vampire Bite. You might have to pay, but more than likely someone will bite you for free. You'll just have to meet them at the altar (Google is your friend here) where they'll be eligible to bite you.
  • gtaandrei
    gtaandrei
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to find one, but i failed to succeed, because my offering was . I am thinking to buy it
    Edited by gtaandrei on August 1, 2019 3:06PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to try the bloodfiend method, you can find those spawns in the Rift, Bangkorai, or Reaper's March.

Otherwise, I recommend asking in zone chat. Personally, I offered to pay 5k and got mine quickly.

The shrine in the Rift is in the North-eastern corner of the map. This thread has pictures of the location of the shrine in the Rift: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/133793/im-a-level-6-vampire-in-the-rift-but-i-cant-find-the-shrine-to-infect-new-vampires
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have a guild, ask if anyone has a bite available. Note, bites have a one week cool down.

Ask in zone. I've also heard if you just chill at the shrine, someone may just come along and bite you.

Getting infected by npc spawn, the maps in this guide are still accurate:
    http://www.elderscrollsguides.com/vampire-guide/

Note, this may take several weeks as the spawns occur at night, are random in appearing and type, and may get killed by others before you get there. You'll be running through the 10 locations every night phase untill you get lucky. For reference, vampire spawn is 3 vampires feasting on a corspe. If you pull a werewolf spawn, it will be 2 grey werewolves. Let them hit you until you get a new status effect, then run and leave them for others. You'll then need to travel to a wayshrine for the main town in your Alliance's 5th zone. Quest npc will be standing in front of wayshrine.
    Edited by driosketch on August 1, 2019 3:48PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always had luck finding blood fiends in Reaper's March, especially around Willowgrove shrine. My three vampire toons were turned this way, and it didn't take a long time (though having a bite from another player is much faster). Back in the day it was still novel enough that people used to call out the appearance of blood fiends in the zone chat. I think the chances of finding them increase when there's a new moon, but I've certainly seen them in other instances as well. I'm not sure if you have to wear armour or not when you fight them (I didn't :sweat_smile:), but definitely let them attack you a few times. If you have the patience and time to do this, it's a fun way, at least for your first vampire toon. Getting bitten by another player is fun too, it has kind of a graphic animation, and it's much easier.