Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Can’t log into support page with password

DPShiro
DPShiro
✭✭✭✭✭
I can’t log into the Support page anymore, despite me having the password because I get the “new browser we will email you a code” bla bla but I don’t actually get a email/code!

I’ve tried it on multiple devices, always pop up and I can’t get past it, since I don’t get the emails. I even clicked “didn’t receive it” multiple times and nothing happens.

This is infuriating beyond words!
~ Gryphon Heart ~
~ Immortal Redeemer ~
~ Grand Master Crafter ~
~ Master Angler ~
~ Former Emperor ~
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DPShiro

Have you tried the following three steps to get the access code to come through?
    1. Add "[email protected]" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.
    If none of those help, you can open a ticket with customer support using the account recovery form so your email address can be updated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @DPShiro

Have you tried the following three steps to get the access code to come through?
    1. Add "[email protected]" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.
    If none of those help, you can open a ticket with customer support using the account recovery form so your email address can be updated.

I have tried all that, and my email is still the same. It’s working perfectly for everything else, and I don’t really want to make a new email just to be able to log in when I have my password and everything else.

@ZOS_BillE
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELP
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try posting a screenshot or two, @DPShiro.

Be sure to block out any personal info on the screenshot.

Have you opened the account recovery ticket yet?

Also, you may want to try a different browser to log in ... worth a shot at least.
  • smaddeus
    smaddeus
    Soul Shriven
    Having same issue, shows Login Failed, and I have totally forgot the answer to the secret question, since I wanted to see if I for whatever reason needed different account for support, since for forum you needed a stupid reason have the acceptance of moderator...

Too many roadblocks just to do one thing...very bad approach to safety @Zenimax
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @DPShiro @smaddeus

We are currently investigating the issue with logging into the ESO Support Site. We will update you here when this has been resolved.
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DPShiro @smaddeus

We are currently investigating the issue with logging into the ESO Support Site. We will update you here when this has been resolved.

Ok sounds good, it’s very frustrating when I have the password and my login but this “feature” is making it unable to log in.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @DPShiro @smaddeus

This issue has now been resolved. Please try again and let us know if you continue to experience an error when logging into the ESO Support Portal.
    Staff Post