Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance – August 22, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)

LGBT Guild for 2019 "Emerald Guard Reforged"

• Maverick71ZA
    Maverick71ZA
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!
    Just started playing ESO and still clueless...
    Mostly play on weekends and some weeknights, will be times were I cannot play for a week or two.
    Would appreciate an invite if the above is in order?
    PSN: Maverick71SA
  • dragonlordjames
    One of my admins has sent you an invite Maverick. Welcome in advance. :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Houx84
    Houx84
    Soul Shriven
    Hi..İm returned old player and almost reached the lv50..İm into looking friendly mature grinder pvp and pve Guild..Socializing and helping are important for me as fruid in the rainbow 🐈😊Psn:heflux
  • dragonlordjames
    Thanks for your interest Heflux. I will get someone to add you asap.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Mallifisent
    Mallifisent
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I just started playing - PSN MTRDC

I would appreciate an invite - play nights and weekends
  • dragonlordjames
    Thankyou Mallifisent I will get you an invite sent today :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • IWinWithPewPew
    sure i'll join :D PSN IWinWithPewPew
  • dragonlordjames
    Thanks Pew, will get someone to invite you. Welcome to EGR in advance :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • NoMoonToday
    NoMoonToday
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there!

I'd really love to join you! <3

PSN Smartpants90
  • dragonlordjames
    That's great smartpants90, welcome to the guild. ^_^
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Shattered
    Shattered
    Soul Shriven
    Ooh this sounds perf, I'd love to join! <3

PSN ShatteredSquid
  • dragonlordjames
    Thankyou Shattered you have been sent an invite now, although think the server is about to go offline for maintenance. Welcome to EGR
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • DOCBATSEA
    DOCBATSEA
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be invited to your guild. PS4 NA: DOCBATSEA
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi Docbatsea, this guild is on the EU server thread so if you are NA we sadly wont be able to invite you. Sorry, this is due to the games restrictions but if you have a character on the EU server please let me know.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    20/8. We have over 150 members now and are still recruiting, you can apply through the guild finder in game or simply message here.

We are a social guild so our primary focus is communicating, mostly on Discord so joining on the mic isn't essential. Our Discord is highly recommended to get the most from EGR (Emerald Guard Reforged), as we arrange a lot of our dungeons, pledges, trials and events on there.

Our guild has a trader every week in Evermore, Bangkorai and we host a monthly raffle with crown crates, DLC, materials, motif books and rare items as prizes. We also have a Guild maze, it is challenging and reaching the centre nets you a crown crate and an exclusive guild title.

Interacting in these events in EGR raises your rank, allowing you to obtain Guild Pets and Membership Keys and Gemstones which are an in guild way of tracking your progress. It's a fun way to acknowledge our members hard work and reward them for it.

Please PM me if this sounds fun, you do not have to be LGBT to join. It is our main focus for sure but we are inclusive of straight players (as long as they are respectful of our community)

*** We do not tolerate bullying or negative behaviour and have a rules section on our Discord page with our TERMS and CONDITIONS. This applys to everyone, including LGBT players.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87