Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LGBT Guild (PS4 EU) 2021 "The Emeralds"

• Maverick71ZA
    Maverick71ZA
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!
    Just started playing ESO and still clueless...
    Mostly play on weekends and some weeknights, will be times were I cannot play for a week or two.
    Would appreciate an invite if the above is in order?
    PSN: Maverick71SA
  • dragonlordjames
    One of my admins has sent you an invite Maverick. Welcome in advance. :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Houx84
    Houx84
    Soul Shriven
    Hi..İm returned old player and almost reached the lv50..İm into looking friendly mature grinder pvp and pve Guild..Socializing and helping are important for me as fruid in the rainbow 🐈😊Psn:heflux
  • dragonlordjames
    Thanks for your interest Heflux. I will get someone to add you asap.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Mallifisent
    Mallifisent
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I just started playing - PSN MTRDC

I would appreciate an invite - play nights and weekends
  • dragonlordjames
    Thankyou Mallifisent I will get you an invite sent today :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • IWinWithPewPew
    IWinWithPewPew
    ✭✭✭
    sure i'll join :D PSN IWinWithPewPew
  • dragonlordjames
    Thanks Pew, will get someone to invite you. Welcome to EGR in advance :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • NoMoonToday
    NoMoonToday
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there!

I'd really love to join you! <3

PSN Smartpants90
  • dragonlordjames
    That's great smartpants90, welcome to the guild. ^_^
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Shattered
    Shattered
    Soul Shriven
    Ooh this sounds perf, I'd love to join! <3

PSN ShatteredSquid
  • dragonlordjames
    Thankyou Shattered you have been sent an invite now, although think the server is about to go offline for maintenance. Welcome to EGR
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • DOCBATSEA
    DOCBATSEA
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be invited to your guild. PS4 NA: DOCBATSEA
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi Docbatsea, this guild is on the EU server thread so if you are NA we sadly wont be able to invite you. Sorry, this is due to the games restrictions but if you have a character on the EU server please let me know.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    20/8. We have over 150 members now and are still recruiting, you can apply through the guild finder in game or simply message here.

We are a social guild so our primary focus is communicating, mostly on Discord so joining on the mic isn't essential. Our Discord is highly recommended to get the most from EGR (Emerald Guard Reforged), as we arrange a lot of our dungeons, pledges, trials and events on there.

Our guild has a trader every week in Evermore, Bangkorai and we host a monthly raffle with crown crates, DLC, materials, motif books and rare items as prizes. We also have a Guild maze, it is challenging and reaching the centre nets you a crown crate and an exclusive guild title.

Interacting in these events in EGR raises your rank, allowing you to obtain Guild Pets and Membership Keys and Gemstones which are an in guild way of tracking your progress. It's a fun way to acknowledge our members hard work and reward them for it.

Please PM me if this sounds fun, you do not have to be LGBT to join. It is our main focus for sure but we are inclusive of straight players (as long as they are respectful of our community)

*** We do not tolerate bullying or negative behaviour and have a rules section on our Discord page with our TERMS and CONDITIONS. This applys to everyone, including LGBT players.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey wouldn't mind joining...@Chaos2088

:)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • dragonlordjames
    Thankyou for your interest Chaos, I will get you added in asap :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Chaos, can you confirm your PSN? The only one I'm seeing here is a Chaos20888 and they're on the NA Server.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah its 100% Chaos2088 :/
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • dragonlordjames
    We have tried again @Chaos2088 but no luck. Just to confirm this is the European server thread for Playstation 4. (Incase you misread the thread.) If this isn't the case you could try adding me on PSN? I can PM you my ID :-)
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    We are still recruiting! (PS4, EU) If you are from the LGBT community, or even not and just looking for a friendly guild. Maybe we are the right guild for you!

We have a Guild trader weekly in Bangkorai and we host regular guild events such as a raffle, Find the GM, and a twice annual guild exclusive "quest".
    We also have an enormous and challenging Guild Maze. Many of these games will give you in guild acheivements such as "Guild Pets" and titles.

We have players who host several Trials a week with progression groups and many of our players like to do pledges and veteran dungeons. We also have many newbies who wish to learn.

We have a guild house with every crafting station and DPS test dummies of every kind for your use and we have many Master Crafters who can help.

If you prefer PVP we are looking into beginning training in Cyrodiil for our Guild members to build confidence and go through the basics.

If this sounds like something you are interested in then please leave your PSN below.

Thank you!
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi all! We are currently at 180 members. We have just reached our 1 year anniversary. We are a close knit guild and value quality and loyal members over quantity. Please let me know if you would like an invite.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Almost 200 members, we are still active and recruiting. Please message below, or PM me for an invite. Details are above of what our guild is about and what we offer.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • mikolokim
    mikolokim
    Soul Shriven
    Question! I would love to join, but I am NA. I see that I can create a character on the EU server, but I just wanted to make sure that it was ok. Or do I need to change something on my PS4 or something?
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi Mikolokim! You are welcome to create an EU player and join us. You dont need to alter your PS4 settings, you can play on both servers separately by selecting the server you want in the initial loading screen. I will get one of my admins to invite you asap.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • odb523
    odb523
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox gamertag orin523
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi orin523. This is the PS4 thread.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • WolfBane98
    WolfBane98
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there I just started playing and would love an invite to your guild my PSN is ethangargan187
  • dragonlordjames
    Thank you for your interest Wolfbane98. I will get an admin to invite you.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87
  • dragonlordjames
    Hi all, please consider joining us at Emerald Guard Reforged. We currently have 230 members, with an active Discord of more than half this number.

We host a variety of unusual Events, on top of what most guilds offer (I.e Trials, Dungeons, a regular Guild Trader etc) These include:

An extensive Guild Maze,
    A Guild Quest,
    A "Find the Guildmaster" evening
    and a Monthly Raffle,
    with prizes that include Crown Crates, Gold, DLC, motifs and much more.

All experience levels, genders, orientations and alliances welcome. We have a strict guild rules page which prevents discrimination in any form.

We are a social Guild and reward our Guild members with promotions, guild pets, titles and membership levels, depending on their input. Join us and interact as little or as much as you wish, it is a casual place.
    A.k.a.Simmyfish87