Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC NA) AD........We deserve better than this.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shanehere wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Shanehere wrote: »
    I often see a guild that has over 70 people and they get regularly farmed by like 10-15 people . It hurts the morale of the faction when you see this. Kind of like what That Guild did to ad and dc 2 nights ago. Now I’m not saying they cheated or anything( they are good) but in all seriousness ad should have beaten y’all cause they outnumbered 10-1 or more the fact they didn’t any speaks volumes about how low the quality is. If ad can’t Zerg to win what can they do? We all know the quality of ad pugs is just so low. I wish to help them but they just explode in VD procs and kill everyone around them. Lol.

If a 70 person Guild can't win outnumbered fights it's a player skill issue. The fact that they have 70 players all moving as one is a good indicator that they crutch on numbers. If that guild had decent players they would be split into 3 and would be dominating the map.

You must be EP.

You know being in a group of 12 people isn’t ‘small scale’ when there are 8 similar groups in the same area. EP is the biggest Zerg faction in the game but always the first to call someone else a Zerg. It’s Zerg denial.

I'm not EP, and I responded based on what the above post mentioned, which claimed a group of 70 was going up against 10-15 and losing. He could very well be biased and I tried to make my response as generalized as possible. I made no mention in regards to the numbers defining "small-scale" because that's subjective.

But you must be in Homicide because my description was clearly too close for comfort, leading you to make assumptions about me and defending a 70-man organized raid, all the while claiming "zerg denial" on others.

Yup, I’m in homicide. I just mean I see Blue talks about homicide zergs all the time. They will be in groups of 24 and complain about ‘70 person zergs’. It’s nonsense.

If you’re in a group of 12-24 and you’re fighting beside 5 similar groups then what’s the difference? Blue still typically outnumbers AD on a given night, they’re just organized into smaller groups while fighting together.

Plus we are not 70 people. Last night we had a pretty consistent group of 36. When we’re able we split into attacking different objectives, but are usually not able because blue is clustered and rolling around in groups of 50... while organized in smaller groups of 12 saying they’re small scale.
    Edited by Iskiab on July 25, 2019 9:34PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD night caps when there is barely ANY resistance. That doesn’t mean other factions are weak it means there is nobody on to stop them bc they don’t play during prime time.
  • Shanehere
    Shanehere
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

Yup, I’m in homicide. I just mean I see Blue talks about homicide zergs all the time. They will be in groups of 24 and complain about ‘70 person zergs’. It’s nonsense.

If you’re in a group of 12-24 and you’re fighting beside 5 similar groups then what’s the difference? Blue still typically outnumbers AD on a given night, they’re just organized into smaller groups while fighting together.

Plus we are not 70 people. Last night we had a pretty consistent group of 36. When we’re able we split into attacking different objectives, but are usually not able because blue is clustered and rolling around in groups of 50... while organized in smaller groups of 12 saying they’re small scale.

This isn't based on what blues are saying, the OP is AD and in the same faction as the group he's complaining about. You're the only person who has specifically related your guild to his description so far.
  • ozimoon3rwb17_ESO
    If someone would pay me to play, I would haha. Seems AD need a leader badly.
    Moon DiE
    Guild Master of DiE - Darkness is Everywhere
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say what ever about NML but it is undeniable he managed to channel the entirety of AD pugs in proper objectives. What AD needs someone to step in his shoes and lead PUGs properly instead of headless chickens.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 36 people for a H inc raid , I guess times are getting rough, good luck!

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD literally nightcaps stuff in Kaal PC NA, and pvdoors when EP and DC are lower in numbers. I don’t know where you get “AD is so weak pepehands” from.

He/she gets it from when AD gets exposed when the population evens out...
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just double down on what your leaders are already doing. Advertising in AD starter zone chat. Obviously the quality of player is irrelevant when you’re running groups that size and if you’re pop locked it’s time to pvdoor some empty keeps. Go AD!!
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Queen wants more 1vXer's in her army. Join today and get a free bow!
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    Haha poor AD
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The khajiits out of the bag ladies and gents. The AD on NA PC are a farm faction right now. We have no strong 1vXers, no super streamers or even small strong man groups that care enough to help our poor faction. Right now our faction is the weakest as a whole and is the best farm faction. Ep and dc don’t attack us together because they “need to double team us to win”, they do it because AD provides the best ap for them. We need to care again AD, we need to help each other get stronger, we have to believe in ourselves again. That being said, I want to lead the charge and bring about the ad renaissance but I need your help ad, I can’t do it without you. Please care and again AD and abandon the way of the bow and take the way of the troll king impreg fortbrass.

AD Zergs too much. AD pvdoors too much. Catch any group of AD smaller than 12 and they are mopped. The emps (buffs and all) are trash.

You want the kill a Grand Overlord achievement? Play when AD is nightcapping. You want the Kill Emp achievement? Play when AD is nightcapping.

The best way to learn to fight outnumbered? Play when AD is nightcapping. There’s some great AD 1vxers. (Like Josh, but that fool don’t nightcap and ain’t grouped up with NOBODY).

Factions suck and faction locks suck even more. I got into an argument with a fool I don’t like who normally plays DC; but is playing EP this campaign. At some point we swapped kill counts in the midst of our argument. He was like 70 something and 4.

Now I’d spent most of my time updating my drivers out of game and arguing with an EP fool with the hammer who I’d seen run from 4 fights 4 days in a row; so, I hadn’t played as long and was only 25 and 1. It hit me though, we’re fighting TRASH. AD is TRASH! PcNA Lol.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on July 28, 2019 11:26AM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think theres much difference between the average ad, ep and dc pug. Theyre equally geared to a certain degree from guides showing them into the right direction, their rotation and skill combination varie from not bad to too slow. If theyre 6-7 together they can most likely kill a lower numbered group of the other faction, but will struggle when facing organized groups. Youll find most around keep defences/offences and they wont drift far off the map chokes. What is particular about ad pugs, is how theyre being herded. Ep and dc pugs tend to end up in smalle groups with leaders to a certain degree trying to avoid too many wipes. Ad pug herders doesnt. They will gather as many numbers as possible and send their pugs in relentlessly and with no remorce. Force them to drive through deadly chokepoints even though they KNOW they will die over and over and over and over again. At a certain point though, if there arent enough organized ep and or dc around, this tactic succeeds. Their 80+ man single group will flood in past 6-7 defenders and with haste grab the empire ring. When that doesnt work I imagine ad pugs will feel ***, because theyre being treated like *** by their leaders. The leaders have no intentions to learn them anything other than to run spamming futile aoe and die. So whats happening is, when ad dont have numbers which doubles at least the opponent, ad pugs stays home. They look tired from being totally slaughtered. The real question is, to the leaders; why the *** do you keep doing this? Dont you realize youre killing your own pugs? The backbone of your faction? And to the pugs, its time you ask those *** leaders to stuff their nose up where it belongs and demand some REAL leaders.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think theres much difference between the average ad, ep and dc pug. Theyre equally geared to a certain degree from guides showing them into the right direction, their rotation and skill combination varie from not bad to too slow. If theyre 6-7 together they can most likely kill a lower numbered group of the other faction, but will struggle when facing organized groups. Youll find most around keep defences/offences and they wont drift far off the map chokes. What is particular about ad pugs, is how theyre being herded. Ep and dc pugs tend to end up in smalle groups with leaders to a certain degree trying to avoid too many wipes. Ad pug herders doesnt. They will gather as many numbers as possible and send their pugs in relentlessly and with no remorce. Force them to drive through deadly chokepoints even though they KNOW they will die over and over and over and over again. At a certain point though, if there arent enough organized ep and or dc around, this tactic succeeds. Their 80+ man single group will flood in past 6-7 defenders and with haste grab the empire ring. When that doesnt work I imagine ad pugs will feel ***, because theyre being treated like *** by their leaders. The leaders have no intentions to learn them anything other than to run spamming futile aoe and die. So whats happening is, when ad dont have numbers which doubles at least the opponent, ad pugs stays home. They look tired from being totally slaughtered. The real question is, to the leaders; why the *** do you keep doing this? Dont you realize youre killing your own pugs? The backbone of your faction? And to the pugs, its time you ask those *** leaders to stuff their nose up where it belongs and demand some REAL leaders.

My eyes! I’m blind!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what OP expected as it used to be balanced with players swapping to the low pop faction. Now we are locked and considering such a small portion of the PvP population cared about the threads calling for faction lock until after Zos announced they were bringing it back we got what we deserve.

OP is one who was not very vocal against the threads calling for faction locks until after Zos announced they were bringing them back.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats locks got to do with it? I mean if you want to run with folk in one colour for half a day and then turn coat and take it all back again I can understand how you miss lack of them, but don't pretend your doing anyone a favour with your two faced bs.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

My eyes! I’m blind!

That was a check. If that text is 2long2read for you, you didnt pass. Sorry.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on July 29, 2019 8:41AM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blood for the Pact I say!!
    Blood For The Pact!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip]

Now the funky said to ME, “I thought there were no AD small mans.” I told that fool “It ain’t none!” Lmao. Then the dummy told me “Get 5 of your friends and get 6v6ed.”

Okie Dokie! That’d be difficult to do since the 6 man-small man takes off running when 4 folks show up.

Another one of the fools was a hyped up werewolf who sent me a hate tell: “Woof woof.” Caught that fool in a 1v1. I GUESS he thought he could brawl. I guess he cried for help in Disc or something cause the small man-6 man focused me after that. Oh well, lol!

Last time I saw em was in a keep. I killed four random Aldemeri Dummies coming up the steps, turned around saw every bit of 50 AD. Guess who was leading the pack? Yup, that 6 man-small man. Lol. PcNA AD, y’all know who I’m talking about. 50 v1 and these fools had the nerve to tbag me! Aight...lol.

That’s that AD MENTALITY. Best to go 24v1 but if you can’t then 12v1; but SIX V1 oh, you’re a small man. [snip] here lol!

[edited for non-constructive comments]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 1, 2019 12:49AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [snip]

Now the funky said to ME, “I thought there were no AD small mans.” I told that fool “It ain’t none!” Lmao. Then the dummy told me “Get 5 of your friends and get 6v6ed.”

Okie Dokie! That’d be difficult to do since the 6 man-small man takes off running when 4 folks show up.

Another one of the fools was a hyped up werewolf who sent me a hate tell: “Woof woof.” Caught that fool in a 1v1. I GUESS he thought he could brawl. I guess he cried for help in Disc or something cause the small man-6 man focused me after that. Oh well, lol!

Last time I saw em was in a keep. I killed four random Aldemeri Dummies coming up the steps, turned around saw every bit of 50 AD. Guess who was leading the pack? Yup, that 6 man-small man. Lol. PcNA AD, y’all know who I’m talking about. 50 v1 and these fools had the nerve to tbag me! Aight...lol.

That’s that AD MENTALITY. Best to go 24v1 but if you can’t then 12v1; but SIX V1 oh, you’re a small man. [snip] here lol!

Hey! They were not running, they were strategically retreating, possibly to a tower!
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 1, 2019 12:50AM
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per ads winning campaigns, winning a campaign is not a measure of skill, its a measure of try-hard. The faction who zergs the most, has people scream 12 minutes to eval in the zone chat, has people capping resources and has people Night capping will win the campaign. It doesnt matter who 1vXs who during primetime and i believe this is why AD tolerates being farmed more than any other faction.it is the secret to their "power" lol.
  • infeareal
    infeareal
    ✭✭
    AD is pretty sad at least in the late-night US hours on PC-NA. It has been a number of years since I played for any length of time. It used to be multiple groups, plus a zerg maybe even at the latest hours. The last few times I have got on day or night over the last few days there is no one wanting to group in either of the two 50 campaigns. Call people out on it and someone will trash you with "We don't need a group, l2p." So then I sit there and watch as people yell out into zone to go to one place or another. Zero coordination. Just watch as small groups of 5 - 20 EP and DC just roll through everything.

I watched as people called out one or two people would show up from different directions all to just get farmed over and over. Trickling in and just getting wrecked. Then they would hide out until a castle was abandoned and then take it back with maybe a 50/50 success rate.

I found it insane that people would be like "they are just farming us" in zone chat but people would just keep charging on in. I have been disappointed to say the least in both the attitude and lack of any semblance of tactics employed. Again maybe this is just my experience and the times I happened to play but I could see the coordination from the other factions at the same time and it was just disappointing.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    judging by ad tactics, sometimes feel like the leader of AD is not Queen Ayrenn but zapp brannigan!
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can call out AD all you like. We in Oceanic often think that NA prime time lack coordination. But it's the same old story. You can step up and start leading, or you can just accept it for what it is. Sometimes it is only a small coordinated group, though, that can lead zone into something productive. Just last night, we had a group of four who decided to help dethrone the EP emp and get ADs scroll back. I definitely won't take all the credit. There were some players from Nocturnal and some very capable AD players in Oceanic. But a coordinated effort to take Ash, eventually led to taking Sej, Alessia, Drake, Harlum, and BRK for the dethrone. A very successful and rewarding night. Thanks to all the AD who participated, too. :)
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only one simple thing all the 'good' players need to do if they truly want their fellows to be as good as they themselves claim to be. At least at the time of day this one plays in.

Get out of the keep, start a group, grab people who can at least show some willingness, and start pushing. If the rest of your faction hides, elf 'em. Then keep pushing until someone else khajiits up and the DC run off to PVdoor an empty server.

Sadly this one has discovered that the more people make claims of greatness the more likely they are to be behind all the people they deride as 'trash'. Often in stealth and or near a easy respawn point.

More amusingly this one has also noticed if all those who are 'to skilled to lead' individuals would form groups with each other they'd make for a much larger force than is usually found pushing when this one plays. Yet for some reason their most common complaint is how everyone else is 'losing' things for them.

But then this one has never once made any similar claims to 'skill', and has no real intention on becoming a 'good' player. So perhaps khajiit is just to ignorant to see how sitting on a wall spamming zone helps accomplish something useful.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

More amusingly this one has also noticed if all those who are 'to skilled to lead' individuals would form groups with each other they'd make for a much larger force than is usually found pushing when this one plays. Yet for some reason their most common complaint is how everyone else is 'losing' things for them.

The emptiest vessels make the loudest noise. :)
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    I ran into some dummies today, flunkies of this fool KNOWN for xv1ing and calling it small manning.

That’s that AD MENTALITY. Best to go 24v1 but if you can’t then 12v1; but SIX V1 oh, you’re a small man. Gtfo here lol!

Hey! They were not running, they were strategically retreating, possibly to a tower!

I saw the leader of the 6man-small man strategically retreating behind a WALL today. His five lil buddies were dead. Look like he was running to me. Caught him with structured Entropy. Boy, did he rez our quick...guess he thought I was gonna [snip] him lol.

[edited for non-constructive comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 1, 2019 12:51AM
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The khajiits out of the bag ladies and gents. The AD on NA PC are a farm faction right now. We have no strong 1vXers, no super streamers or even small strong man groups that care enough to help our poor faction. Right now our faction is the weakest as a whole and is the best farm faction. Ep and dc don’t attack us together because they “need to double team us to win”, they do it because AD provides the best ap for them. We need to care again AD, we need to help each other get stronger, we have to believe in ourselves again. That being said, I want to lead the charge and bring about the ad renaissance but I need your help ad, I can’t do it without you. Please care and again AD and abandon the way of the bow and take the way of the troll king impreg fortbrass.

AD Zergs too much. AD pvdoors too much. Catch any group of AD smaller than 12 and they are mopped. The emps (buffs and all) are trash.

You want the kill a Grand Overlord achievement? Play when AD is nightcapping. You want the Kill Emp achievement? Play when AD is nightcapping.

The best way to learn to fight outnumbered? Play when AD is nightcapping. There’s some great AD 1vxers. (Like Josh, but that fool don’t nightcap and ain’t grouped up with NOBODY).

Factions suck and faction locks suck even more. I got into an argument with a fool I don’t like who normally plays DC; but is playing EP this campaign. At some point we swapped kill counts in the midst of our argument. He was like 70 something and 4.

Now I’d spent most of my time updating my drivers out of game and arguing with an EP fool with the hammer who I’d seen run from 4 fights 4 days in a row; so, I hadn’t played as long and was only 25 and 1. It hit me though, we’re fighting TRASH. AD is TRASH! PcNA Lol.

[quote="JumpmanLane;c-6244999[snip]

That’s that AD MENTALITY. Best to go 24v1 but if you can’t then 12v1; but SIX V1 oh, you’re a small man. [snip] here lol! [/quote]

Are you failing to mention that maybe you were zerg surfing an EP blob and got bursted at BRK mine amongst 15
    [snip]

That’s that AD MENTALITY. Best to go 24v1 but if you can’t then 12v1; but SIX V1 oh, you’re a small man. Gtfo here lol!

I saw the leader of the 6man-small man strategically retreating behind a WALL today. His five lil buddies were dead. Look like he was running to me. Caught him with structured Entropy. Boy, did he rez our quick...guess he thought I was gonna [snip] him lol.

You should 4v4 them then see who is better small man than running in the middle of a vae victus group pretending to be solo.
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 1, 2019 12:52AM
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »

I ran into some dummies today, flunkies of this fool KNOWN for xv1ing and calling it small manning.

Are you failing to mention that maybe you were zerg surfing an EP blob and got bursted at BRK mine amongst 15

I saw the leader of the 6man-small man strategically retreating behind a WALL today. His five lil buddies were dead. Look like he was running to me. Caught him with structured Entropy. Boy, did he rez our quick...guess he thought I was gonna tbag him lol.

You should 4v4 them then see who is better small man than running in the middle of a vae victus group pretending to be solo.

I’m pretty sure I was solo solo in side that keep. I unno who vae victis is, but I could have used one or two of them when that 50 man small man 54v1ed me lol.

A hit dog will holla, as they say. You’re not that wierdie werewolf are ya lmao.

Personally, I don’t care who the best 4v4 might be as these fools running SIX! Lol.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder that it’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    infeareal wrote: »
    AD is pretty sad... there is no one wanting to group in either of the two 50 campaigns. Call people out on it and someone will trash you with "We don't need a group, l2p." So then I sit there and watch as people yell out into zone to go to one place or another. Zero coordination. Just watch as small groups of 5 - 20 EP and DC just roll through everything.... I found it insane... I have been disappointed to say the least in both the attitude and lack of any semblance of tactics employed...

And yet, despite all the AP farming by EP/DC, and the lack of organisation and tactics by AD, AD still won the last two campaigns in Kaal. Amazing, hm?

If AD wins despite their lack of organisation, what's that saying about what EP and DC are doing?

I've often also commented in zone with, 'No groups here. Just a lot of solo players running mostly in the same direction.' Which is true. That direction is 'let's win this campaign'. Whereas EP/DC's direction seems to be, 'Let's farm some AP from these losers.... hey, how come we lost the campaign again? Damn.... we gotta get ZOS to do something to stop that.'