Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 23,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

(PC NA) AD........We deserve better than this.

  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Teaching new players is something vets need to be doing. Many don't want to listen. But you can't give up on those that will.

    This. But unfortunately when new players - or any players really - ask questions in an attempt to L2P better, they are mostly met with snark or elitest attitudes. We need to be better gamers towards our fellow gamers if we want AD as a faction to improve. I mean, why would anyone bother trying harder if when they do - and invariably make mistakes during the learning process - they are met with snark and venom? It's far easier to just blob up into the nameless zerg and get your AP on.


  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has obviously an effective group running frequently at the moment and despite their love of AP and their feats of awesomeness have done a good job of spreading out the population and yes to a degree carried us the lead we have atm.
    They aren't the only ones but anyway..

    They, our heroes and carriers (I'd use the word mercenaries :P ) eventually leave and all these angry smurfs and barbarians seek vicious revenge on the few remaining solo randoms who are eventually all schooled into fare and farmed X v 1 styles until people get a clue and/or leave.

    It remains that way longer than many of you know so while yes we dominate at times, it is not for the entire night.
    I may leave an emped map (because If there's not a keep UA or being taken (seriously) IDGAF really) at 10pm; EST+12 and be back at Fare by midnight and the situation is not much better at 7.am. yes i have no life at the moment.

    Sometimes there is another group that is on that leaves a little later than our 'Heroes' who also do their own thing generally but please enough with the exaggeration and hypocrisy.

    Signed
    King Hypocrite the Toxic
    Edited by BRogueNZ on August 15, 2019 8:13AM
    "Having lost so much for the country alliance I love, I'll be damned if I'll ever love any other" possibly misquoted civil war dude
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a strange thread.
    Hello. If you're reading this; you're a beautiful person.

    Currently waging war with myself to decide what class to main from now on. It's not going so good.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD does have a few small mans.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVE Eternal Destiny
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....ad just won the kaal campaign
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get to very often, but I try to solo and duo occasionally. What typically happens is that I run into an organized group of 5 or 6 reds/blues and get run over. Small groups that attack solos are worse than zergs.
  • CeroSerotonin
    I mainly play in AD. I picked the faction based on the lore and story behind it, not really because of how it plays in PvP. When I started, AD was the bottom of the barrel lol. It changed a bit since Elsweyr launched.

    Anyways, we barely have any actual small groups. Zone chat IS the group. It seems we don’t have much organization like the other two factions. We don’t really have any streamers like the other two factions so that we can tag along with them. It’s really a toss up on how things will go sometimes lol.

    Night cap does lead us to getting “purpled” by the other two factions. AD fights both at the same time, it isn’t easy, but sometimes we come out victorious.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AD actually has more guild groups than the other factions. IDK what EP zone is like lately, but trust me DC's isn't very organized. :D

    The game is pushing people to stack up harder than ever. It's not just the dot meta, but the hammer and the changes to gates and bridges have increasingly pressured players into linear fights. Yes you CAN go around but people rarely do.

    I'm all for large scale battles (if the servers could handle it), but it's harder to right-size fights. If a group breaks off to hit a target alone they draw a faction stack... or nothing. It's not small manning if you are tucked inside a faction stack.

    PC NA
    Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Breton Magicka Templar, Orc Stamina DK, Bosmer Stamina NB, Nord Stamina Warden, Redguard Stamina Necro
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka NB, Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Orc Stamina Warden
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka Sorcerer
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ad zone chat is everyone just talking crap to each other.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the time it takes to go around at least for AD, DC will have already taken nikel and have roe flagged.
  • SmackNCheese
    SmackNCheese
    ✭✭✭
    The only good AD group I know of is Enzo’s, the rest of them rely on literally packing so many people into a location they win because the enemy can’t use skills. I can’t list a single true AD 1vXer who has played the game in the last two patches.

    The difference between AD and the other alliances is as others have mentioned above, they don’t go out on their own. Before faction lock I would get rewards on my AD Templar and sit at a resource to watch EP Trickle in 1-4 at a time for about 20 minutes then they’d ball up and wipe me. Just yesterday I took an AD resource and waited 15 minutes with no combat. Then a group of 20+ AD set up siege and ran into the flag. For one guy. They had 6 people just stealthed outside the farm waiting. Because they didn’t want to 6v1.
    NA Mag Player
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn
    "Having lost so much for the country alliance I love, I'll be damned if I'll ever love any other" possibly misquoted civil war dude
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The majority of your faction is too busy hanging back tbagging people lol.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    Stop taking everything at quiet hours and you won't cop it. Simple!
    Edited by ellahellabella on August 20, 2019 3:18PM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    Stop taking everything at quiet hours and you won't cop it. Simple!

    As an AD player yep you gonna get smacked for doing that but its all part of the fun isn't it! :)
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 20th year.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    and back to the null argument due to time zones and to be honest I don't enjoy a yellow map either

    I realise the sense it makes, as I said Chalman can sit there quite happily for hrs in US prime time, meanwhile we have to push and defend on two fronts. you bet once we bust out we take it all.

    Edited by BRogueNZ on August 20, 2019 5:46PM
    "Having lost so much for the country alliance I love, I'll be damned if I'll ever love any other" possibly misquoted civil war dude
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    and back to the null argument due to time zones and to be honest I don't enjoy a yellow map either

    I realise the sense it makes, as I said Chalman can sit there quite happily for hrs in US prime time, meanwhile we have to push and defend on two fronts. you bet once we bust out we take it all.

    You claim it is a null argument and yet you are trying to make a case defending it. (Not really helping either I might add considering that post from earlier. (4 hours a day isn't a "long time" to dominate at all. GG.))

    Hours? Doubt it! If it was actually US prime time, it would bounce back straight away. I Play it and still do when i have the chance (unless weekends). It's good fun to read all the crying about ping delay when it all feels the same to me.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entitled off hour players lmao
    AFK
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    and back to the null argument due to time zones and to be honest I don't enjoy a yellow map either

    I realise the sense it makes, as I said Chalman can sit there quite happily for hrs in US prime time, meanwhile we have to push and defend on two fronts. you bet once we bust out we take it all.

    You claim it is a null argument and yet you are trying to make a case defending it. (Not really helping either I might add considering that post from earlier. (4 hours a day isn't a "long time" to dominate at all. GG.))

    Hours? Doubt it! If it was actually US prime time, it would bounce back straight away. I Play it and still do when i have the chance (unless weekends). It's good fun to read all the crying about ping delay when it all feels the same to me.

    In reply to your " taking everything at quiet hours and you won't cop it. Simple!"

    should we all have tea and scones until they get back or something? check our outfits, powder our noses.
    entitled; sure we paid for the game and play it when we can.. gee
    "Having lost so much for the country alliance I love, I'll be damned if I'll ever love any other" possibly misquoted civil war dude
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    and back to the null argument due to time zones and to be honest I don't enjoy a yellow map either

    I realise the sense it makes, as I said Chalman can sit there quite happily for hrs in US prime time, meanwhile we have to push and defend on two fronts. you bet once we bust out we take it all.

    You claim it is a null argument and yet you are trying to make a case defending it. (Not really helping either I might add considering that post from earlier. (4 hours a day isn't a "long time" to dominate at all. GG.))

    Hours? Doubt it! If it was actually US prime time, it would bounce back straight away. I Play it and still do when i have the chance (unless weekends). It's good fun to read all the crying about ping delay when it all feels the same to me.

    In reply to your " taking everything at quiet hours and you won't cop it. Simple!"

    should we all have tea and scones until they get back or something? check our outfits, powder our noses.
    entitled; sure we paid for the game and play it when we can.. gee

    No, just realise that it's silly to complain about getting double teamed in a 3 faction war. Especially if you're leading with points, have emp and everyone's scrolls. Of course you're gonna get double teamed.
    Edited by ellahellabella on August 21, 2019 2:57AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    and back to the null argument due to time zones and to be honest I don't enjoy a yellow map either

    I realise the sense it makes, as I said Chalman can sit there quite happily for hrs in US prime time, meanwhile we have to push and defend on two fronts. you bet once we bust out we take it all.

    You claim it is a null argument and yet you are trying to make a case defending it. (Not really helping either I might add considering that post from earlier. (4 hours a day isn't a "long time" to dominate at all. GG.))

    Hours? Doubt it! If it was actually US prime time, it would bounce back straight away. I Play it and still do when i have the chance (unless weekends). It's good fun to read all the crying about ping delay when it all feels the same to me.

    In reply to your " taking everything at quiet hours and you won't cop it. Simple!"

    should we all have tea and scones until they get back or something? check our outfits, powder our noses.
    entitled; sure we paid for the game and play it when we can.. gee

    No, just realise that it's silly to complain about getting double teamed in a 3 faction war. Especially if you're leading with points, have emp and everyone's scrolls. Of course you're gonna get double teamed.

    I'm aware. I also don't play with my eyes closed.
    This happens regardless and I'm not complaining I think AD are pretty flattered we get the attention .
    I've posted as much above and how all factions are as bad as each other yet we go around and around like the eso logo with *** for tat accusations etc
    "Having lost so much for the country alliance I love, I'll be damned if I'll ever love any other" possibly misquoted civil war dude
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    DC.. Faction stack Nik! then Roe!

    EP oh look, roes UA Faction stack Alessia! then go yolo farm with your small man and however many npc's you need.

    Chalman *crickets*

    all
    very
    yawn

    Congratulations, you just discovered the repercussions of a three way war!
    If you are on ad in pc na in off hours, then i can counter with my own question: Did you have emp and everyone's scrolls?
    If yes, then everything is focused and DESERVED.

    and back to the null argument due to time zones and to be honest I don't enjoy a yellow map either

    I realise the sense it makes, as I said Chalman can sit there quite happily for hrs in US prime time, meanwhile we have to push and defend on two fronts. you bet once we bust out we take it all.

    You claim it is a null argument and yet you are trying to make a case defending it. (Not really helping either I might add considering that post from earlier. (4 hours a day isn't a "long time" to dominate at all. GG.))

    Hours? Doubt it! If it was actually US prime time, it would bounce back straight away. I Play it and still do when i have the chance (unless weekends). It's good fun to read all the crying about ping delay when it all feels the same to me.

    In reply to your " taking everything at quiet hours and you won't cop it. Simple!"

    should we all have tea and scones until they get back or something? check our outfits, powder our noses.
    entitled; sure we paid for the game and play it when we can.. gee

    No, just realise that it's silly to complain about getting double teamed in a 3 faction war. Especially if you're leading with points, have emp and everyone's scrolls. Of course you're gonna get double teamed.

    I'm aware. I also don't play with my eyes closed.
    This happens regardless and I'm not complaining I think AD are pretty flattered we get the attention .
    I've posted as much above and how all factions are as bad as each other yet we go around and around like the eso logo with *** for tat accusations etc

    Yep. The finger pointing wreath is an oldie but a goodie!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only good AD group I know of is Enzo’s, the rest of them rely on literally packing so many people into a location they win because the enemy can’t use skills. I can’t list a single true AD 1vXer who has played the game in the last two patches.

    The difference between AD and the other alliances is as others have mentioned above, they don’t go out on their own. Before faction lock I would get rewards on my AD Templar and sit at a resource to watch EP Trickle in 1-4 at a time for about 20 minutes then they’d ball up and wipe me. Just yesterday I took an AD resource and waited 15 minutes with no combat. Then a group of 20+ AD set up siege and ran into the flag. For one guy. They had 6 people just stealthed outside the farm waiting. Because they didn’t want to 6v1.

    @Joshlenoir is the only AD 1vXer who straight solos. AD has more organized groups than EP or DC (Omni, Ni, Fantasia, Avante Guard, and even Enzo’s lil pack of nerds). Ep has nothing like that.

    Witch up, lil' witches!
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭
    I am from DC EU.
    But this call to arms is so emotional that i might create an AD in NA server just to help ya.
    I promise that i will fight the PING with all my strenght but i cannot promise to NOT drop Voldendrung in the lava, if the opportunity arises...
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only good AD group I know of is Enzo’s, the rest of them rely on literally packing so many people into a location they win because the enemy can’t use skills. I can’t list a single true AD 1vXer who has played the game in the last two patches.

    The difference between AD and the other alliances is as others have mentioned above, they don’t go out on their own. Before faction lock I would get rewards on my AD Templar and sit at a resource to watch EP Trickle in 1-4 at a time for about 20 minutes then they’d ball up and wipe me. Just yesterday I took an AD resource and waited 15 minutes with no combat. Then a group of 20+ AD set up siege and ran into the flag. For one guy. They had 6 people just stealthed outside the farm waiting. Because they didn’t want to 6v1.

    @Joshlenoir is the only AD 1vXer who straight solos. AD has more organized groups than EP or DC (Omni, Ni, Fantasia, Avante Guard, and even Enzo’s lil pack of nerds). Ep has nothing like that.

    all of whom we haven't seen in months.. except for enzo.. who we just wish we hadn't seen him for as long huehue
    oh an NI who are as blue as they are yella

    Edited by BRogueNZ on August 23, 2019 1:48AM
    "Having lost so much for the country alliance I love, I'll be damned if I'll ever love any other" possibly misquoted civil war dude
Sign In or Register to comment.