Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lighting Controls

BigBragg
BigBragg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
May we have some control options for lighting?

It would be helpful on a number of levels. Especially with homes with higher limits, and all those lights that are out of reach. Just a blanket on off for all lights would be decent start. I would also like to tie some groups of light to the day and night cycle. Let that natural light fill spaces unadulterated once in a while.

Edited by BigBragg on July 30, 2019 3:15PM
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a master switch for all in the house menu, but also being able to create a series of switches so you could turn the lights to a room off or on, or your outdoor lights off in the day would be epic.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    May we have some control options for lighting?

It would be helpful on a number of levels. Especially with homes with higher limits, and all those lights that are out of reach. Just a blanket on off for all lights would be decent start. I would also like to tie some groups of light to the day and night cycle. Let that natural light fill spaces unadulterated once in a while.

You can use EHT for that, but I totally agree it should be an option in-game.

It would take them very little time to implement.