The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Telenger the Artificer missing at The Final Assault?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Any reason he wouldn't be there? Or is my game bugged? It's not like he can't fight and he's supposedly pretty expert with magical knowledge.
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I recall he's trapped in the Library of Dusk. You need to rescue him in order to find him at the Consultant's House in the Hollow city after it. Magical knowledge is different. Telenger is a respected scientist mage, a researcher and an explorer, not a hands-on mage in spite of his attempts to be the one.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    not a hands-on mage in spite of his attempts to be the one.

I'm guessing you didn't do his quest in the alliance zone.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 28, 2019 3:25AM
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean one of those quests related to him in the Aldmeri Dominion? Yeah, I haven't done it yet. I don't like the Dominion so that is why I'm a bit slow with progressing in it's territories. Has he prooved himself to be also a skilled battlemage there?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanus Galerion and Telenger are not friends. This is their conversation on Stirk:
    6Nig6vk.jpg

Telenger has been probably been assigned to the Mages Guild equivalent of latrine duty for the duration of his stay in Coldharbour.
    PC EU
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, finally I think I've understood what @Dusk_Coven asked. I thought he had meant some side quest in one of the Alliance regions not the main one while mentioning my quote. Thanks, @RaddlemanNumber7.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telenger has been probably been assigned to the Mages Guild equivalent of latrine duty for the duration of his stay in Coldharbour.

Yes I heard that conversation in Stirk. But it's the end of the world. Vanus is really that petty? o.O
    I'd have expected the Vanos siblings to be swapped out for Telenger.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 30, 2019 6:37PM