Edited by Downtown on June 27, 2019 6:52PM
Hello guys, I'm really anxious, cause I see an opportunity.
Since the Grand Psijic Villa is available again, I hope that Tel Galen will be available too and with more luck Divayth Fyr costume too.
To make my appeal more special I will say 45 motives so Zenimax can listen to my appeal and give us the opportunity to purchase Tel Galen once again!
So here it is, 45 motives to be a Telvanni Mage in Tel Galen.
- To be a Telvanni Dunner living in the most awesome mushroom house ever made!
- Live in a mushroom and make it look normal.
- Live longer than other dunner and races to enjoy your awesome home.
- Magic flowing around your home.
- Use of magic without caring with results and forcing adventurers to clean up the mess and staying at your home waiting.
- Being a rude wizard and looking cool anyways cause your tower is the best ever.
- Use of apprentices to obscure magic without knowing the results and making it look reasonable, cause they live in your awesome home.
- Use of stylish clothes to match with the furnish of your tower.
- Have people doing things for you just so you are the center of attention, you have a tower, they don't.
- Deadric Magic inside home is allowed.
- Glowing mushrooms.
- Having an island as home.
- Growing a huge mushroom as home.
- Power to look for more knowledge and study it at my mushroom tower.
- Being a really good master of the arcane, cause your tower have all you need for it.
- If not you just teleport and go back to your awesome tower.
- Saving people without really intending to save them, and inviting them to drink tea at your tower to check if they have contracted anomalies.
- Talking with Soltha Sil like a friend and inviting him to your tower.
- To be a Powerful Wizard living in the most awesome mushroom house ever made.
- Alchemy knowledge at my lab on my beloved Tel Galen.
- Drink tea with Neloth at my living room in Tel Galen.
- Caring very little about possible catastrophic spell results but making sure Tel Galen is intact.
- Dark Magic inside home is allowed.
- Trying to clone yourself or others like Divayth Fyr in your secret lab inside Tel Galen.
- Being away of the mundane problems to just acquire more power and then come back home for a nice rest.
- Don't have mold allergies... Be sure of it!
- Make sure to find people to work for you at Tel Galen.
- Cleaning is hard work, find a Maid for it *wink, put aside a book*
- Do not care with neighbors, you have a small island.
- Look for all the awesome flora to make it look pristine!
- Make your home a wizard dream.
- I didn't imagined that would be so hard to come up with motives to make Zenimax give me the Tel Galen.
- Todd help me!
- I wanted to be a telvanni wizard living in a huge mushroom since 2002.
- Joining house Halal in my first play thru was a mistake... Cause I wanted for real a mushroom tower as home. (No hard feeling Halal lovers, "make a halal hand signature".)
- So I and others can stop looking for mods in sky rim to make this dream reality.
- I will buy it furnished so it will be worth Zenimax effort *wink*.
- Being a Telvanni Wizard living in the most awesome mushroom house ever made and making sure to show my home too everyone in forums and how happy I will be thanking Zenimax for it!
- The Ideas are running low... So I will have a shrine to Zenimax/ Bethesda at my Tel Galen.
- I will represent the Telvanni at housing furnish events. (That one I dont believe that much)
- I love the dunmeri culture and all lovers want it too.
- It torn me apart when I remember I dont have Fyr costume and Tel Galen.
- Being any race whatsoever being any class whatsoever just be someone that like mushroom houses.
- Having the best house for a Telvanni dunner and knowing that you will represent it!
- Give me my keys, so I can live in it!