The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Petless MagSorc?

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »
    EdoKeledus wrote: »
    5 Armor Master/lich
    5 Alfiq/Bright-Throat's Boast
    1 Master/Willpower Inferno Staff
    2 Engine Guardian/Bloodspawn/pirate skeleton

The possibilities are infinite.

technically engine is a pet... At least i'm constantly getting accused at "using 3 pets", which include matriarch, engine and atro
    LoreToo wrote: »
    Bright-throat+crafty+bloodspawn+3 stat drink or mara. Around 28k hp, 27k spell resists/22k phis resists, 42/44k max mag and around 2200spd. Works pretty damn good for me

The only problem is a reliable source of heal. Healing ward nerfed, blessing of protection/combat prayer on it's own can't compete with matriarch heal, and when you start pairing it with mutagen/surge/darkdeal, you run out of bar space very quickly.

A petless magsorc is similar to a magblade. A popular choice is the BRP resto staff with ward. Use ward which gives major vitality then pop some other heals that are all boosted a lot.

Front bar spinners or even the staff that boosts reach and use 3 piece willpower.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any changes considering the incoming patch?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how would you heal? s&b needs a bird to heal but birds healing is crap in nocp as for me. with resto staff you heal yourself and your team as well.

Critical Surge is all you need. Well, that and some decent amount of Critical Chance.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    how would you heal? s&b needs a bird to heal but birds healing is crap in nocp as for me. with resto staff you heal yourself and your team as well.

Critical Surge is all you need. Well, that and some decent amount of Critical Chance.

sure nice joke