Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU PvP is empty af

OGNZ3
OGNZ3
✭✭✭
Hi there, dear ZoS team,

How you guys going to manage the fact that Xbox EU server is a dead pvp one ?

There is only one faction that got 2 bars everyday : EP.
I dont care about which one is winning or whatever, the fact is there is between 0 & 1 bar for AD & DC everyday. No faction reached 3 bars since Elsweyr update.

Cyrodiil performances are crap since Xbox One release so many players left because of that, but now : what the point playing if you are alone against guards in a pvp arena ?

Im not that kind of guy which leave Cyro when he get killed or when his faction is loosing, idc i only want to play the game & fight people.
But every evening i log into cyrodiil... i need to leave after 45min of walk-alone-adventure because i feel lonely on earth : you see the exact same 50 people in an hour of PvP when the map is designed for more than 500 people.

This is like a snowball you know : there is no fight at all, so i leave, but the next guy is going to get the same reflection "map is empty", and he's going to leave, until the moment there will be only 10 EP guys online in the main PvP campain.

Are you going to merge NA & EU one day ? Is cross platforming something you think about ?
I have a 900CP account on PC too, but i played for 4 years now on Xbox & dont want to let this server dies like i should do.

Please, do something for this empty server. PvP is such a good thing on your game, dont let this server dies.
Xbox One - EU
Nephilims PvE Guild
AR 50

PC - EU
  • TRVP
    TRVP
    Could not agree with you more😂 Xbox Eu is by far the deadest server. Prime time Sunday it was 2 bar ep, 1 bar ad and 0 bar dc, it’s just empty😂 it’s not even like PVE is active, it has 2/3 groups competing for score? And they have the same 6/7 people in the group. the only hope anyone has on Eu is the small chance of a server merge or cross platform. If that doesn’t Happen I can’t see Eu lasting until the end of the year. Especially with releases like call of duty etc. It needs a server merge or cross platform.
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Need an awnser @ZoS
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I've played in Pact Xbox EU for about 4 years, it was only my third full main campaign break on when Wrathstone arrived and my EU account got completely stuck and still is. I tried on NA server and played one full Vivec campaign, there's more players and actual alliance war instead of endless boring tree hugging and rock humping on EU, but so is the level of lag quite impressive.
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Look at NA population in comparaison with EU one. I waited fight during 45min at BRK mine yesterday before loggin off because of a Saturday Night Empty Cyrodiil.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Your silence is only equalled by the population of Xbox EU PVP server..

More and more veterans players are leaving to go NA or other games because of that empty campain.

Make PvP great again, by any means necessary.

I don't know who i need to tags to get an answer :
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and during this weekend on Kaalgrontiid Xbox EU : finaly we reached 3 bars on a faction (DC), but with that Faction Lock every AD or EP left so at 22pm on a Saturday they were 1 bar EP, 2 bars AD, 3 bars DC (for 30min, then 2 bars again).

Don't let ur server die.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    F*** loyalty, lets PvP on PC.
    No answers = no solutions, pointless playing on a dead server.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be surprised if you get an answer from Zos, Xbox EU Cyrodiil issues will be bottom of the pile.
    By the way i completely agree with you, i would switch to NA but no time or patience to start from scratch with crafting and skill points etc.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try battlegrounds. I’m on Xbox eu and I never have to wait to find a battleground
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    try battlegrounds. I’m on Xbox eu and I never have to wait to find a battleground

I agree for primetime (18pm - 23pm), but during non primetime (from 23pm to 18pm : all night+day) you have to wait like 15-20min to find a battleground, then you'll only play against the same bunch of people during hours.

+ imo i dont like BG, i prefer open world, but this is personal choices.

Shame that the PVP community on Xbox EU is so little.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    The game is dieing
    cuz they do stupid *** *** like faction lock
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    https://ibb.co/y0PR6Cx
    https://ibb.co/W2N8s4F
    https://ibb.co/MDDPCQg
    https://ibb.co/2skxMr7

What a wonderfull sunday afternoon to PvP on Xbox EU.
    1 bar / 1 bar / 1 bar main campain
    0 bar everywhere else

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by OGNZ3 on July 21, 2019 12:56PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the big big PvP guilds I’m in have said they’re taking a break from Cyrodiil until performance is fixed and maybe others are doing the same.

I think Zos would have to promote PvP separately from any new DLC/expansion so people actually come back.

I don’t remember the source but Xbox EU is the lowest populated server out of all 6 so we’ve been dealt the *** hand
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's clear that any performance fix won't be coming, only having less players in Cyrodiil causes there to be less lag also, however with the maximum of 1 bar each alliance the whole Cyrodiil large scale alliance war becomes quite pointless. I think now is the time when most of the loyal Cyrodiil warriors, who log in almost daily, have finally had enough with all the lag, crashes and other problems with the game. I'd say if the bars continue being on the same levels after this summer, then I think it's the new standard and won't recover in the future other than during some double ap events.

Personally I would have still played in Cyrodiil probably, but now after my EU account has been stuck for over 4 months, I'm not even sure I'd bother playing again, if my account suddenly started working again. I've played many games with much less lag and other problems, not sure if I want to pick the premium lag game again when there's so many other games. Also why would I care for Cyrodiil anymore when Zenimax hasn't cared for years?
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Dead server, moving on.
    Nice answers from ZoS team btw, i think its 1st year of Communication/Marketing/Business/even Developers studies that you learn « companies should care about customer approach »
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes indeed the whole communication blast just confirms that the Cyrodillos piiviipii hype caravan is rolling stronger than ever! I believe there's been some major changes with the first year business strategy study books, you see in 2019 the customer isn't really that important anymore.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that I've been checking the forum threads almost daily since Wrathstone, I'm simply getting annoyed by the communication and moderation of Zenimax. Many times the only action is to remove comments or close threads because of them being nonconstructive, many times threads have interesting questions I'd like to have some actual information from Zenimax personnel, this happens too rarely when it's clear they read and remove comments often. Then there's the other kind of thread like this one, where a clear constructive question is asked and absolutely nothing happens.

This is the main question on this thread: "Hi there, dear ZoS team. How you guys going to manage the fact that Xbox EU server is a dead pvp one ?", no answer.

This is my last comment on the main Xbox log in problem thread: "Just tried to log in after the last download, EU is still stuck as expected and NA works, is this even any problem for anyone at Zenimax?", no answer. I didn't even expect any answer either and these cases are just few examples, this is the official ESO forum after all so all this is very worrying in my opinion.

However even no answers are given the silence gives all the needed information how important these issues are, it could be put for example: "we simply do not care at all" or something similar.

This post wasn't really on topic, but I'm sure it doesn't matter too much since no one from Zenimax hasn't bothered to answer for the main question on this thread either, I take it as Xbox EU Cyrodiil simply does not matter at all.
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    « Console community is not our business » smh
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow is it really that bad? On PS4 EU the 3 alliances are at 3 bars consistently and often there is a queue to get in as well.
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/y0PR6Cx
    https://ibb.co/W2N8s4F
    https://ibb.co/MDDPCQg
    https://ibb.co/2skxMr7

What a wonderfull sunday afternoon to PvP on Xbox EU.
    1 bar / 1 bar / 1 bar main campain
    0 bar everywhere else

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    I was xbox eu since console launch, switched to NA about a year ago, yea the grind sucks but at least there's something to do besides standing around in ghost towns and look at empty guild rosters.
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    https://ibb.co/D84F6Vw

D.E.A.D_S.E.R.V.E.R
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    shame on you @ZoS team
    State of actual game is poo (so is the state of your communication team)
    Edited by OGNZ3 on August 21, 2019 11:13AM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    I think Zos would have to promote PvP separately from any new DLC/expansion so people actually come back.
    Actually this is in general a good idea I think. Last actual PvP centric dlc was IC and that was like 3 years ago or so?

Or it could be nice to have a chapter telling some story of how war in Cyrodiil is going.

• ShanebEU
    ShanebEU
    Soul Shriven
    Lol, its not that dead. Its most active at evening until around 12am. From 3 bars on red or yellow to 2 bar dc is max. You must of took screenshot at a bad time
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    On the plus side i bet the RP community is thrilled at the prospect of rp in a mostly empty cyro.