Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Cadwell Gold did not complete

scamp235
scamp235
✭✭
I just completed Cadwell Gold starting as Daggerfall Covenant and ending with Ebonheart Pact in The Rift. After completing the final quest (Stomping Sinmur) in Trolhetta I have nothing but Cadwell Gold in my Quest Journal. I did final talk with the king and then nothing. I went to The Harborage but Cadwell doesn't respond and clicking the Light of Meridia just sends me back to EP starting zone.
  • KingZeldaMaster
    KingZeldaMaster
    Soul Shriven
    Have you checked to confirm in your Cadwell's Almanac (in your Journal) that you have completed the key locations for each of the EP zones? By that, I mean that the Almanac will list the important locations (usually four or five) for each zone that you must complete in order to complete Cadwell's Silver/Gold.

Alternatively, if you check your Almanac and you see that each listed location has a completion checkmark next to it, you will want to open a support ticket and have the support team look into it for you. But check your Cadwell's Almanac first, just to be sure you didn't somehow miss a required location in one of the zones somewhere.

Hope this helps! :smile:
    Characters
    H'aanit Dark-Claw :: Khajiit Magicka Sorcerer :: The Flawless Conqueror
    Azurah Nightflame :: Khajiit Magicka Necromancer :: Assistant Alienist
    Nocturnal Dusk-Fang :: Khajiit Stamina Nightblade
    Guides-the-Thunder :: Argonian Magicka Warden
    Clears
    vMA (Flawless) :: vAA :: vHRC :: vMoL :: vAS
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked to confirm in your Cadwell's Almanac (in your Journal) that you have completed the key locations for each of the EP zones? By that, I mean that the Almanac will list the important locations (usually four or five) for each zone that you must complete in order to complete Cadwell's Silver/Gold.
    Alternatively, if you check your Almanac and you see that each listed location has a completion checkmark next to it, you will want to open a support ticket and have the support team look into it for you. But check your Cadwell's Almanac first, just to be sure you didn't somehow miss a required location in one of the zones somewhere.
    Hope this helps! :smile:

agree.gif

Everything in the Almanac needs to be checked off as finished.
    :neutral:
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caldwell always trolling.
  • scamp235
    scamp235
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the help, somehow I didn't complete a quest in Eastmarch even though I was sent to The Rift. I was looking in Achievements not in Almanac. I was confused as usual.