The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cadwell Gold did not complete

scamp235
scamp235
✭✭
I just completed Cadwell Gold starting as Daggerfall Covenant and ending with Ebonheart Pact in The Rift. After completing the final quest (Stomping Sinmur) in Trolhetta I have nothing but Cadwell Gold in my Quest Journal. I did final talk with the king and then nothing. I went to The Harborage but Cadwell doesn't respond and clicking the Light of Meridia just sends me back to EP starting zone.
  • KingZeldaMaster
    KingZeldaMaster
    ✭✭✭
    Have you checked to confirm in your Cadwell's Almanac (in your Journal) that you have completed the key locations for each of the EP zones? By that, I mean that the Almanac will list the important locations (usually four or five) for each zone that you must complete in order to complete Cadwell's Silver/Gold.

Alternatively, if you check your Almanac and you see that each listed location has a completion checkmark next to it, you will want to open a support ticket and have the support team look into it for you. But check your Cadwell's Almanac first, just to be sure you didn't somehow miss a required location in one of the zones somewhere.

Hope this helps! :smile:
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked to confirm in your Cadwell's Almanac (in your Journal) that you have completed the key locations for each of the EP zones? By that, I mean that the Almanac will list the important locations (usually four or five) for each zone that you must complete in order to complete Cadwell's Silver/Gold.
    Alternatively, if you check your Almanac and you see that each listed location has a completion checkmark next to it, you will want to open a support ticket and have the support team look into it for you. But check your Cadwell's Almanac first, just to be sure you didn't somehow miss a required location in one of the zones somewhere.
    Hope this helps! :smile:

agree.gif

Everything in the Almanac needs to be checked off as finished.
    :neutral:
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldwell always trolling.
  • scamp235
    scamp235
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the help, somehow I didn't complete a quest in Eastmarch even though I was sent to The Rift. I was looking in Achievements not in Almanac. I was confused as usual.