The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help with outfit

Devanear
Devanear
✭✭✭✭
Hey fellow players,

I haven't been playing for long and most of my time is devoted to housing and building alts. This means when it's time to build an outfit for said alts, my options are very limited. Still I think I've managed to make them cool with the basic styles and few dyes I have most of the time, but I'm having a hard time with my warden.

More specifically I used the divine inquisition legs on her and I really like the "skirt" look but all of her outfit is black and the legs dye terribly with the black dye I have, obsidean black.

So my question is, is there legs that are knee length skirts and dye black really well and are fairly easy for a noob to get? Or, if not, is there a black dye that is better and will dye the divine inquisition legs actual black?

Thank you for it your help 😊

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple of other off-black dyes that aren’t too difficult to obtain, @Devanear.

One is the Thalmor Black ... obtained through the Iconiclast achievement in Grahtwood.

The other is Coldharbour Ash Black ... obtained by completing the base game Main Quest.

After that, there are very few knee-length skirts that are actual styles at the Outfit Station.

Mazzatun Style Legs Motif is one of the exceptional ones.

You might be able to buy it at the guild traders for around 40-50k depending on the server you’re on. I’ve posted a pic of my Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer in Mazzatun skirt below (the jerkin is Dead-Water Style).

You may have better luck checking what’s in your costumes inventory (or checking the Crown Store) ... such as the Graht-Climber’s Active Wear.

With some more game time under your belt, you’ll have a better dye and style selection down the road.

ziYEtMA.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 26, 2019 9:29PM
    Answer ✓
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to your tip about the Mazzatun legs my warden now looks great (I know she doesn't look very nature loving in that outfit, but I quite like it). And I managed to get the pattern for 21k, so I'm happy :smile:

50ed60bbd04afc6d27cd3eeb1064b92a.jpg
    Edited by Devanear on July 26, 2019 11:20PM