The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG Ranks

vonknobby
vonknobby
Since MMR is a thing, how would everyone feel about performance based ranks for Battlegrounds?

Curious what ideas on how it could work and opinions people have on this topic?

Personally I'd love to see a ranking system and would probably play them even more.

*Obviously group finder needs fixed first, for something like this to ever be implemented.
🍺[PC|NA] "Futz Puckerz" [AD|PvX]🍺 Recruiting New, Returning, and Veteran players.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most of us would enjoy something of this nature, however I would prefer some sort of split between Objectives players and Death Match players, also for the MMR. It appears there is only 1 MMR. We tend to meet for our randoms and then go our own ways, and when queuing for Randoms, I often encounter Death Match players who are quite bored in Objectives, and as an Objectives player, I often find myself as nothing but pet provender in Death Match.

On that subject, in my opinion, the addition of a Battle Royale / Royal Rumble mode would diminish the gap between Death Match and Objectives players, as builds viable in both modes should be fairly equally viable in a Battle Royale / Royal Rumble, as they presently generally are in Domination mode.
    Edited by Urzigurumash on July 26, 2019 10:31PM
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • vonknobby
    vonknobby
    I think most of us would enjoy something of this nature, however I would prefer some sort of split between Objectives players and Death Match players, also for the MMR. It appears there is only 1 MMR. We tend to meet for our randoms and then go our own ways, and when queuing for Randoms, I often encounter Death Match players who are quite bored in Objectives, and as an Objectives player, I often find myself as nothing but pet provender in Death Match.

On that subject, in my opinion, the addition of a Battle Royale / Royal Rumble mode would diminish the gap between Death Match and Objectives players, as builds viable in both modes should be fairly equally viable in a Battle Royale / Royal Rumble, as they presently generally are in Domination mode.

Other games solutions to this would be separating the game modes ranks and creating a "normal queue" and a "ranked queue". Which I think could be perfectly applicable here too.

Though I know plenty of people disagree I wouldn't hate a BR and RR mode. The more the merrier to me.
    🍺[PC|NA] "Futz Puckerz" [AD|PvX]🍺 Recruiting New, Returning, and Veteran players.