The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Laurent on Stibbons after the Library of Dusk

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
What she blurts out seemingly inadvertently -- she's in love with Stibbons?
Because "afterwards" in Vvardenfell (if you believe in chronologically correct questing) he's still the guinea pig.
Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 24, 2019 11:55PM
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    I think it's pretty obvious that there has always been a weird sort of love between the two, and both Lady Laurent and Stibbons seem to feel like their lady–servant relationship is some kind of expression of that.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever seen one of those relationships where one partner is kind of mean and demeaning and dominating over the other?

Well, now you have.

Also, Stibbons is quite4 the Ladies Man in an unassuming way. Kind of the "Talk Softly and Carry a Big Stick" kind of way. So, he probably is tired of the women who throw themselves at him, and instead seeks out those who treat him like a subservient because he does not feel like he deserves the attention.
    Edited by Nestor on July 25, 2019 10:37AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have a relationship that reminds me of the anime Familiar of Zero....Just with less whipping.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurent is a selfish "Doesnt know what they have until they lose it" person. Stibbons is constantly at her side and she's come to believe that as the norm, come hell or high water, he will always be at her beck and call. She knows she can rely on him for anything, but she views that as him being her "Man Servant", not an equal romantic partner. She believes he's beneath her, but at the same time she feels there is no him without her and vice versa. And of course he gets his kicks off serving her so there's not gonna be any changing of her attitude towards him any time soon.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!