Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC NA) AD........We deserve better than this.

Prince_of_all_Pugs
Prince_of_all_Pugs
✭✭✭✭✭
The khajiits out of the bag ladies and gents. The AD on NA PC are a farm faction right now. We have no strong 1vXers, no super streamers or even small strong man groups that care enough to help our poor faction. Right now our faction is the weakest as a whole and is the best farm faction. Ep and dc don’t attack us together because they “need to double team us to win”, they do it because AD provides the best ap for them. We need to care again AD, we need to help each other get stronger, we have to believe in ourselves again. That being said, I want to lead the charge and bring about the ad renaissance but I need your help ad, I can’t do it without you. Please care and again AD and abandon the way of the bow and take the way of the troll king impreg fortbrass.
Edited by Prince_of_all_Pugs on July 30, 2019 10:19PM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has 1vX and small scalers. Except we are always hanging out in some resource deep in enemy territory like Swagginclaw.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AD literally nightcaps stuff in Kaal PC NA, and pvdoors when EP and DC are lower in numbers. I don’t know where you get “AD is so weak pepehands” from.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's plenty of good AD small scalers and soloers.

They just don't run around with the zerglings that hide in pve and wait until they can outnumber EP/DC with triple the numbers.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your faction already has the benefit of increased numbers due to winning the campaign and I've noticed plenty of 1vX players that switched over as well. It might seem like you're getting farmed because being the winning faction comes with the consequence of getting focused by both factions. This is nothing new for EP but it might be a surprise for you since AD have never been winning the campaign before.

Edited by Ahtu on July 24, 2019 3:28PM
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, AD needs some serious help. Revitalize the once-dominate alliance.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well then! It seems vivec ep has invaded my post, trying to slander me because I want to make my faction stronger. They do this because they are trying to protect there pug farm that they have going on. And also anyone can night cap, it does not infer to faction strength or troop quality. Anyone who plays on kaal knows that they as there are ap. No one helps them not the experienced ad small mans or 1vXers, not like on ep or dc where experienced players will yell at them in a zone chat general fashion. On ad the zone chat generals aren’t even strong players they are just salty over farmed pugs. And as fer I get over farmed comment and I think my faction is weak, I mostly play on no cp and solo, I often see a guild that has over 70 people and they get regularly farmed by like 10-15 people . It hurts the morale of the faction when you see this. Kind of like what That Guild did to ad and dc 2 nights ago. Now I’m not saying they cheated or anything( they are good) but in all seriousness ad should have beaten y’all cause they outnumbered 10-1 or more the fact they didn’t any speaks volumes about how low the quality is. If ad can’t Zerg to win what can they do? We all know the quality of ad pugs is just so low. I wish to help them but they just explode in VD procs and kill everyone around them. Lol.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The khajiits out of the bag ladies and gents. The AD on NA PC are a farm faction right now. We have no strong 1vXers, no super streamers or even small strong man groups that care enough to help our poor faction. Right now our faction is the weakest as a whole and is the best farm faction. Ep and dc don’t attack us together because they “need to double team us to win”, they do it because AD provides the best ap for them. We need to care again AD, we need to help each other get stronger, we have to believe in ourselves again. That being said, I want to lead the charge and bring about the ad renaissance but I need your help ad, I can’t do it without you. Please care and again AD and abandon the way of the bow and take the way of the troll king impreg fortbrass.

Get yourself a montage and train hard!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do, but I’m using rocky music only.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that nobody on AD wants to listen to orders. When I first started I tried playing AD for a short while but the amount of people looking for group was lower compared to other factions. I think that the people of AD are mostly soloers since their races are more geared towards solo playstyles (nightblades, sorcerers).
    Edited by Ahtu on July 24, 2019 4:50PM
  • Shanehere
    Shanehere
    ✭✭✭
    I often see a guild that has over 70 people and they get regularly farmed by like 10-15 people . It hurts the morale of the faction when you see this. Kind of like what That Guild did to ad and dc 2 nights ago. Now I’m not saying they cheated or anything( they are good) but in all seriousness ad should have beaten y’all cause they outnumbered 10-1 or more the fact they didn’t any speaks volumes about how low the quality is. If ad can’t Zerg to win what can they do? We all know the quality of ad pugs is just so low. I wish to help them but they just explode in VD procs and kill everyone around them. Lol.

If a 70 person Guild can't win outnumbered fights it's a player skill issue. The fact that they have 70 players all moving as one is a good indicator that they crutch on numbers. If that guild had decent players they would be split into 3 and would be dominating the map.

A smaller group of good, experienced players can absolutely wipe bigger numbers, but only if the opposition is really bad. Choosing to play in a massive group regularly will never allow your skill to improve as a player, so in reality they will never get any better, but if that's what they want to do then they can, Cyrodiil was made for large scale fights anyways. To that point, if the decisions of one guild is hurting the entire alliances morale that's not their problem, they can play how they want. If people are trying to copy the strategies of a Guild that you claim is getting farmed, then the rest of them will get farmed.

And to answer your question, if you can't zerg to win then it really is a player skill issue, and if everyone recognizes they need to change something they would get into smaller groups and get the crap kicked out of them for awhile, but at least eventually they'll learn and get better.

I promise you that any successful small-scalers or 1vXers in this game didn't go from zergling to PvP God. The good players put themselves in tough situations on purpose so that they learn to adapt and improve their game in those tough spots, and they die a lot all the same as zerglings, it's just that they learn something when they do. When those players all take their experience and get into small groups with other players of the same caliber, the feats they can pull off against massive amounts of zerglings is crazy.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well then! It seems vivec ep has invaded my post, trying to slander me because I want to make my faction stronger. They do this because they are trying to protect there pug farm that they have going on. And also anyone can night cap, it does not infer to faction strength or troop quality. Anyone who plays on kaal knows that they as there are ap. No one helps them not the experienced ad small mans or 1vXers, not like on ep or dc where experienced players will yell at them in a zone chat general fashion. On ad the zone chat generals aren’t even strong players they are just salty over farmed pugs. And as fer I get over farmed comment and I think my faction is weak, I mostly play on no cp and solo, I often see a guild that has over 70 people and they get regularly farmed by like 10-15 people . It hurts the morale of the faction when you see this. Kind of like what That Guild did to ad and dc 2 nights ago. Now I’m not saying they cheated or anything( they are good) but in all seriousness ad should have beaten y’all cause they outnumbered 10-1 or more the fact they didn’t any speaks volumes about how low the quality is. If ad can’t Zerg to win what can they do? We all know the quality of ad pugs is just so low. I wish to help them but they just explode in VD procs and kill everyone around them. Lol.

I really thought this thread was a serious one, but after this post I'm not sure if you're just trolling or what.
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭

So why not take some of those pugs under your wing and get them to run as a duo or small-scale?

Dying comes with the territory so eventually they will learn to put a proper build together.

If they don't want to learn then thats on them and enjoy being cannon fodder.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has always been the faction to farm. That is why AD is small scale hard mode.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    85% of small scale highlight videos is vs AD
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly it shouldn’t be like this, anyone with eyes can see that as pugs are of a much lower quality than dc or ep. I literally met an ad mag sorc who didn’t know he could use shields... and guess what rank he was , he was a GO.... let that sink in.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly it shouldn’t be like this, anyone with eyes can see that as pugs are of a much lower quality than dc or ep. I literally met an ad mag sorc who didn’t know he could use shields... and guess what rank he was , he was a GO.... let that sink in.

Why shouldn't this be the case? Especially since not everyone can choose a race w/o it being tied to a faction? Yes there are ways to mitigate or fix this, but it's quite clear to me why this has come about.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shanehere wrote: »
    I often see a guild that has over 70 people and they get regularly farmed by like 10-15 people . It hurts the morale of the faction when you see this. Kind of like what That Guild did to ad and dc 2 nights ago. Now I’m not saying they cheated or anything( they are good) but in all seriousness ad should have beaten y’all cause they outnumbered 10-1 or more the fact they didn’t any speaks volumes about how low the quality is. If ad can’t Zerg to win what can they do? We all know the quality of ad pugs is just so low. I wish to help them but they just explode in VD procs and kill everyone around them. Lol.

If a 70 person Guild can't win outnumbered fights it's a player skill issue. The fact that they have 70 players all moving as one is a good indicator that they crutch on numbers. If that guild had decent players they would be split into 3 and would be dominating the map.

You must be EP.

You know being in a group of 12 people isn’t ‘small scale’ when there are 8 similar groups in the same area. EP is the biggest Zerg faction in the game but always the first to call someone else a Zerg. It’s Zerg denial.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I think you are dramatically overestimating the average pug on EP and DC. When pugs do well, it's almost always the pug herders making it happen.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

I think you are dramatically overestimating the average pug on EP and DC. When pugs do well, it's almost always the pug herders making it happen.

yes that is true , believe me i know sir. I wish AD would come to me and i would train them and teach them how to fight and survive. If any AD out there on NA feels the way i do, whisper healsforfeelz and i will train you.it wont be easy, only 1in 5 PuGs can survive long enough to have the honor of being an elite.
  • Shanehere
    Shanehere
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Shanehere wrote: »

You must be EP.

You know being in a group of 12 people isn’t ‘small scale’ when there are 8 similar groups in the same area. EP is the biggest Zerg faction in the game but always the first to call someone else a Zerg. It’s Zerg denial.

I'm not EP, and I responded based on what the above post mentioned, which claimed a group of 70 was going up against 10-15 and losing. He could very well be biased and I tried to make my response as generalized as possible. I made no mention in regards to the numbers defining "small-scale" because that's subjective.

But you must be in Homicide because my description was clearly too close for comfort, leading you to make assumptions about me and defending a 70-man organized raid, all the while claiming "zerg denial" on others.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADs problem on NA is that they would rather join a 70 man group instead of learning how to play independently.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a whisper in the wind, but a few players from Oceanic AD may be re-rolling blue next campaign. Love it or hate it, blue will be a bit stronger and AD will find a few more challenging fights. Just remember, though, before last campaign, AD was often pushed by very large DC and EP numbers during Oceanic timezone. So much so that one very strong Oceanic blue guild had plans to re-roll yellow for last campaign, but couldn't because of the buggy way you get locked in campaigns. So the wind blows and the power balance changes.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friends and I specifically small scale on AD because of the difficulty fighting dc and ep presents. We prefer the challenge. Some would say we do quite well.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADs problem on NA is that they would rather join a 70 man group instead of learning how to play independently.

That’s literally EP and DC as well. Just AD pugs haven’t figured out stacking health and defensive with offensive sets like EP and DC do.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that ad has the best is nightblades and zone chat.
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Prince_of_all_Pugs

I play DC only and I see quite of lot great AD 1vxers and small scalers. However, from my experience fight AD, AD's biggest strength as well as AD's biggest weakness is the sheer number of NBs AD has. When pop is 1-bar or 2-bar on all sides, AD's NB number makes it a nightmare to fight AD head on. But pop is high on all sides, NBs, except the absolute best ones, are virtually useless.

AD has the best NB 1vXers and PvPers I have seen. This is also a double-edged sword as NB 1vXers don't carry the kind threat 1vXers of other classes can have. For example, I often solo AD stamblades single-handedly block reinforcements whenever Ash or Nik is ua. Issue is that, you can force them to fall back with numbers, no matter how ever good, stamblades lacks staying power to hold a spot for long against zergs. Where as, in the same situation, stamden and stamDK small-scalers can tank and spank entire zergs.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This is kind of the state of game, not a faction issue. DC and EP have large pug groups too. There are so many sets that do free damage or heals or utility that you don't L2P your class. They then come into Cyro -- already pretty unwelcoming -- and learn how little they know by getting steamrolled. So newer players (and many older ones) blob up for safety. The few that try to go off alone, which is what you need to do to L2P, end up zerged by a different blob. Duelling and BGs will only help so much versus open world.

Yes, it's a PITA when a giant faction stack rolls in. But what are new players suppose to do? Make a 6 man and face off against a zerg or a ball group?

Teaching new players is something vets need to be doing. Many don't want to listen. But you can't give up on those that will.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

This is kind of the state of game, not a faction issue. DC and EP have large pug groups too. There are so many sets that do free damage or heals or utility that you don't L2P your class. They then come into Cyro -- already pretty unwelcoming -- and learn how little they know by getting steamrolled. So newer players (and many older ones) blob up for safety. The few that try to go off alone, which is what you need to do to L2P, end up zerged by a different blob. Duelling and BGs will only help so much versus open world.

Yes, it's a PITA when a giant faction stack rolls in. But what are new players suppose to do? Make a 6 man and face off against a zerg or a ball group?

Teaching new players is something vets need to be doing. Many don't want to listen. But you can't give up on those that will.

the reason vets are fearfull to train new players especially in ball groups is because of the VD set, anyone who is too soft can actually the players around them.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. AD are constantly bemused by how so many, particularly EP just plain melt whenever they're not on the bridge.
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    AD literally nightcaps stuff in Kaal PC NA, and pvdoors when EP and DC are lower in numbers. I don’t know where you get “AD is so weak pepehands” from.

Lol pepehands
    United we stand, divided we fall.