The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What determines bg revive timer?

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes I revives after 19 sec, some times 3 sec, what determines the revive timer?
Thanks in advance
Pc na

Best Answer

• MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a 20 sec timer that isn't exclusive to you, and keeps resetting back to 20 when it hits 0.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
    Answer ✓
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've always thought that it just revives every 20 or so seconds and it depends how close or far you are from the next resurrection. So it runs on a continual loop and isn't specific to you.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A somewhat complicated algorithm determines how long it should be before you can get back in the game.

In a nutshell, if you do a certain amount of damage, the game will say “whoa whoa whoa, slow down the DPS there, tiger.” Then you will have a longer res timer. However, on the third Tuesday of every second month, the algorithm takes into account how much damage you’ve taken and says “daaaayyyyumm, you just got super wrecked!” Then the game wants you to take a few extra seconds to re-evaluate your life choices, so your res timer is longer.

So yeah, it’s a somewhat complicated algorithm.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also heard the algorithm takes into consideration how much lead paint you eat during a solar eclipse, if that solar eclipse falls on a Wednesday in August, on only the third leap year every four leap years.
    Edited by Cathexis on July 25, 2019 7:11AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.