The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Showcase July 2019 - What do you want to see?

• Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Necromancer costume.
  • rollingphoneseb17_ESO
    All ZoS staff members as training dummies.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to see it gone for a while as an acknowledgement of how buggy the game is and how low effort they put in to fix anything.

Some people really like to pay the mechanic who forgets to reattach the brakes and also didnt put the steering wheel on for full price..
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the female khajiit costumes that have been in the game since Summerset
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update when arena gladiator mount comes out :)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Update when arena gladiator mount comes out :)

I have a sneaking suspicion that mount won't be available as a traditional purchase.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • DekuDekuplex
    Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon.

Eventually, I was able to purchase my most-desired Dusky Fennec Fox from the Crown Store with 40 Crown Gems; however, I am still missing a Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon.

Also, Crown Invisibility Potion x 5.

This set used to be available for 3 Crown Gems from the Crown Store, but since has been discontinued and replaced with the Gold Coast Swift Survivor Elixir, which does not confer invisibility, and the Gold Coast Survivor Elixir, which only confers invisibility for 8 seconds vs. the 11.5 seconds of the Crown Invisibility Potion.

Specifically, I need the Crown Invisibility Potion for Thieves Guild heists, which are difficult for a level 36 Sorcerer without it.
    Edited by DekuDekuplex on July 21, 2019 10:31PM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon.

Eventually, I was able to purchase my most-desired Dusky Fennec Fox from the Crown Store with 40 gems; however, I am still missing a Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon.

Also, Crown Invisibility Potion x 5.

This set used to be available for 3 gems from the Crown Store, but since has been discontinued and replaced with the Gold Coast Swift Survivor Elixir, which does not confer invisibility, and the Gold Coast Survivor Elixir, which only confers invisibility for 8 seconds vs. the 11.5 seconds of the Crown Invisibility Potion.

Specifically, I need the Crown Invisibility Potion for Thieves Guild heists, which are difficult for a level 36 Sorcerer without it.

@DekuDekuplex Hey there dude. Just saw this post and I immediately thought of the following potion: Roguish Stealth Draught

You can buy these from Guild Traders off other players, or loot them from thief troves around Tamriel.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • DekuDekuplex
    @DekuDekuplex Hey there dude. Just saw this post and I immediately thought of the following potion: Roguish Stealth Draught

You can buy these from Guild Traders off other players, or loot them from thief troves around Tamriel.

Although the Roguish Stealth Draught does confer invisibility, the duration of the invisibility for a level 36 character is only 6.3 seconds, as opposed to 11.5 seconds for a Crown Invisibility Potion.

Since I happen to be the type of role-player who takes screenshots of every dialog and pop-up box, reads every non-voiced message and item description out loud, and levels up almost exclusively by quests instead of grinding, it would take too long to reach CP 160 to achieve the maximum duration of 11.2 seconds for the Roguish Stealth Draught (besides, at that level, I would probably opt for an Essence of Invisibility, which confers a duration of 12 seconds at CP 150, instead).

What was useful about the Crown Invisibility Potion was that it conferred the full 11.5-second invisibility duration at even level 1, as opposed to CP 150 or higher.
    Edited by DekuDekuplex on July 21, 2019 10:54PM
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    Unruly bangs.
    This hairstyle was on the PTS where they first tested hairstyle changes, and I've been waiting for it to appear on the live server since then... :s
    I am sad because, when I first created my main, I wanted a hairstyle like this... And then, months after, they showed one and told me I could buy them and put them on my character, and I was like "shut-up and take my money"...
    But finally, it seams that ZOS don't care about the content of my wallet. :/

And since then, the only thing I hope to discover on the new CS showcase is this hairstyle. :'(
    Edited by TankinatorFR on July 22, 2019 8:31AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Showcase for July is already out, you know. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU