Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Resolved:Quest Item Missing ( can i have it please?)

Kenny_McCormick
Kenny_McCormick
✭✭✭
so I am on the quest Divine Inquiries and I was supposed to get the item Chodala's Writings but I never did! and I am a completionist and I need it for the Eiedetic Memory! it is not in my Quest items at all! and apparently this was an issue since 2017!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can I possibly have the item added to my inventory! and can you also add this to your buglist and fix it at some point?! I was supposed to get the item after I look at the other scroll ( to investigate chodala for his sister) and seyna was supposed to give me the item but I never received it!
Edited by Kenny_McCormick on July 19, 2019 12:03PM
  • Kenny_McCormick
    Kenny_McCormick
    ✭✭✭
    Seryn not Seyna
  • Kenny_McCormick
    Kenny_McCormick
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: NVM I got the item after I completed the quest! I was looking it up and all the stuff on the wikis said I should have gotten it after talking to Seryn but I guess they were wrong!