Maintenance for the week of January 20:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – January 21,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/508927/

Precursor Maker (achievement guide)

  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭
    "10 - Dynamo core - Bthzark (Stros M'kai) - Requires "Buried Secrets" quest, which is acquireable both outside and inside the delve"

    Great, so if we've already done the Stros M'kai quests years ago then we can't complete the item/achievement?
    Edited by Tevalaur on November 12, 2017 6:31AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    "10 - Dynamo core - Bthzark (Stros M'kai) - Requires "Buried Secrets" quest, which is acquireable both outside and inside the delve"

    Great, so if we've already done the Stros M'kai quests years ago then we can't complete the item/achievement?

    @Tevalaur
    No, you can. You just need to have either done the quest previously or have it active, otherwise you cannot go through the door to the delve.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

    Fire and Ice
  • goboltz
    goboltz
    ✭✭
    **Confirmed, Bug on PS4** ,
    I came here looking for an answer & only then found out too late . .
    I got it started, went to "Zanon", talked to the Head . .
    Then went out and found the parts, went back, talked to him, he just said "Go find the parts" still .
    Talked to the head, installed the parts, looks done on the wall/machine where you put it together ..
    I cannot get Zanon to go forward and give me the next step , "The Oscillating Son" !

    Please help or find fix So I can complete this, Thank You !
    **edit**
    I went back, logged out (Multiple times) & tried switching characters, nothing.
    Then I went talked to Zanon & the Precursor again...
    The Precursor kept saying something about the "Table in Stros M'Kai ",
    So I went back to Bthzark to where the item was, not there, did this 3 times. . .
    On the 3rd try even though I'd already found & placed it, this item was back !!
    I picked it up again, went back it then allowed it to progress to the next step !
    So, while still "bugged" as far as function, it is able to be completed . .
    Hope this helps ! Cheers !

    @ZOS_GinaBruno @[email protected]_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by goboltz on November 14, 2017 4:47PM
    [PS4] [NA] [EP] Imperial Templar -
    Small, But fun Guild - Sons Of Destiny !
  • goboltz
    goboltz
    ✭✭
    Also, I found this if you don't like videos and txt guides are better for you :smile:
    https://www.lovelynorth.com/precursor-target-dummy

    Hope this helps ! cheers !



    [PS4] [NA] [EP] Imperial Templar -
    Small, But fun Guild - Sons Of Destiny !
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goboltz wrote: »
    **Confirmed, Bug on PS4** ,
    I came here looking for an answer & only then found out too late . .
    I got it started, went to "Zanon", talked to the Head . .
    Then went out and found the parts, went back, talked to him, he just said "Go find the parts" still .
    Talked to the head, installed the parts, looks done on the wall/machine where you put it together ..
    I cannot get Zanon to go forward and give me the next step , "The Oscillating Son" !

    Please help or find fix So I can complete this, Thank You !
    **edit**
    I went back, logged out (Multiple times) & tried switching characters, nothing.
    Then I went talked to Zanon & the Precursor again...
    The Precursor kept saying something about the "Table in Stros M'Kai ",
    So I went back to Bthzark to where the item was, not there, did this 3 times. . .
    On the 3rd try even though I'd already found & placed it, this item was back !!
    I picked it up again, went back it then allowed it to progress to the next step !
    So, while still "bugged" as far as function, it is able to be completed . .
    Hope this helps ! Cheers !

    @ZOS_GinaBruno @[email protected]_JessicaFolsom

    Hm, good to know. I do hope they will fix this issue posthaste, as having a progress blocking bug on one of the main quest-chains in the new zone shouldn't ever have happened in the first place. I think it's a terrible idea relying (what seems like) almost entirely on the players to find the bugs, rather than ZOS doing some proper QA themselves.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

    Fire and Ice
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help, and just a headsup on the integral of reason:
    13 - Integral of reason - Machine District (Clockwork City) - Requires "Lost in the Gloam" quest, which is the 5th main story quest
    -> one can enter the maschine district even after completing the quest, the maschine part is on a lower level, near the entrance (which in turn is close to the wayshrine inside brass fortress). I ported out of maschine district as I failed to find my way out again, not sure if there is any.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sanity thanks you B)
  • Jasli
    Jasli
    ✭✭✭
    So, I ended up getting a piece prior to accepting the bulletin board quest and after reading the walkthru got all the parts. So since its bugged do I need to delete all the parts and start again after the quest or....?

    thanks
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mac (soon to be PC!) / NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Jasli
    Jasli
    ✭✭✭
    Gotcha, thanks.
  • MorganaLaVey
    MorganaLaVey
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    [*] 13 - Integral of reason - Machine District (Clockwork City) - Requires "Lost in the Gloam" quest, which is the 5th main story quest
    I have done the Main Quest on a different Char and cant enter it :D
    I will destroy all the Parts i got so far and finally Delete this Game. (maybe some day) collect them with my other Char...

    GG ZOS you got me again :'(

    *sigh*
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    [*] 13 - Integral of reason - Machine District (Clockwork City) - Requires "Lost in the Gloam" quest, which is the 5th main story quest
    I have done the Main Quest on a different Char and cant enter it :D
    I will destroy all the Parts i got so far and finally Delete this Game. (maybe some day) collect them with my other Char...

    GG ZOS you got me again :'(

    *sigh*

    If you group with someone that has done the quest, then you should be able to open the door without having to do the quest.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
  • Westlil0
    Westlil0
    Hi all. I started this quest with a brand new character because all my old ones had picked up one part or another during their travels before I knew about this glitch.

    So I started from scratch starting the quest from the board and finding all 14 parts. When I show up at Associate Zanon's workshop he doesn't acknowledge anything and I can't proceed. I never returned to him after taking the quest, is this another glitch? So frustrating. Any help is appreciated.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you approach the factotum head in the framework and insert the Integral of Memory?
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
Sign In or Register to comment.