The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Show off your Bretons

• Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katlyssa, my Breton Nightblade and pirate thief.
    9374tp5v4nbp.png
    xr5ela0dx06q.png
    03oh6fntltk8.png

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Euraxia could never resist a pretty face.

UsEIowX.jpg
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two of my three Bretons; sisters.
    Jyll, a Magsorc
    and
    Elaenna, a Magcro.
    Their sister, Morganna (not pictured), is a vampire magcro, and does not crave your approval.

b9gHKaI.png
    TSJeHlo.png
  • Terry_Arquett
    Terry_Arquett
    ✭✭✭
    wfu2rbvn1g8d.jpg
    u5vxgrmx0zbq.jpg
    Necronomicon
  • Corngobbler
    Corngobbler
    ✭✭
    One of my Bretons

jl3h4lu6wp25.png
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorian Valtieri, mysterious older gentleman or as he is known by some, "The Man With No Honour". Politician, spy, assassin.

j7So3vZ.jpg

Oooh, I quite like him — very sexy! :love:
  • Corngobbler
    Corngobbler
    ✭✭
    Other breton

3w6brdbrgm7z.png
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    8yz101365vte.png

Eugene Marian, the self-proclaimed gentleman thief with an inflated ego so large, he makes 90% of nobles and politicians look like saints.

Yes, he's as dorky as he looks. Don't mention his height.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • Essavias
    Essavias
    ✭✭✭
    Took a little while, but now i'm completely satisfied with my Breton Magplar outfit.

8nd3274vczby.png
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think I would enjoy making outfits as much as I do.
    black-and-blue-outfit.png
  • Encharmix
    Encharmix
    Soul Shriven
    mimisapje wrote: »
    Bretons are my favorite race in game, and for that reason i have like 4 of them:
    My main: Falure, a templar healer

jrifs6f75ces.png
    tumblr_po9x43H3xI1rc0c7jo2_540.jpg

Lady Aurora Bellamont, magicka templar dd (pvp)
    tumblr_pt7jjtcodV1rc0c7jo4_540.jpg

Elvanari, magicka sorc
    tumblr_pt7jjtcodV1rc0c7jo5_540.jpg
    tumblr_povh860GtG1rc0c7jo1_540.jpg

Mazikeen The Soulles, magicka necro
    tumblr_pt7jjtcodV1rc0c7jo6_540.jpg
    tumblr_ps4q35xR1E1rc0c7jo1_540.jpg

Uuh i love your characters so pretty! Well made 😍 Would u share their sliders?? Pleease i love them
  • mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    Encharmix wrote: »

Uuh i love your characters so pretty! Well made 😍 Would u share their sliders?? Pleease i love them

Send me a dm and i can share some screens of their sliders :blush:
    PC EU
    Falure - Breton Templar - Healer
    Lady Aurora Bellamont - Breton Templar - PVP
    Meluse - Imperial Templar - DD
    Nahzgra gra-Shatur - Orc Sorc - DD
    Elvanari - Breton Sorc - DD
    Ghathwen - Bosmer Warden - DD
    Nirathwen - Imperial Necro - DD
    Orci Porci - Orc Necro - DD
    Lexus Attius - Imperial DK - Tank
    Araure - Redguard NB - DD
    Mazikeen The Soulless - Breton Necro - DD
    Naevas of House Redoran - Dunmer DK - PVP
    Alisenwe - Altmer NB - DD
    Daddy Dawnbreaker- Breton Templar - Tank
  • 1Matsuho
    1Matsuho
    Soul Shriven

I don't know how to send a DM but I kind of sent a message to your profile if possible I'm also interested by your preset especially your main, thanks you
  • rapid_snail
    rapid_snail
    Soul Shriven
    Ciarra Crowsblood my breton (reachman) necromancer.

h3bdqpgmqm5m.png

5hsbkivcemym.png
  • relmer08
    relmer08
    Soul Shriven

Hi. I would like to see those sliders as well for your second character, Lady Aurora Bellamont. I wanted to send you a message but it seems I don't have the permission to do so yet because I just created my foruma ccount today. Does it work if you message me first? Really like how you made your character and wish make mine looks the same. Thank you in advance!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ra6xq359eywc.png
    wc20gth1brf5.png

jh84cucvn27c.png
    zgcpb6hpdx0z.png

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is DingleBarry. I created him just for some dumb joke I made on the forum. :D

wLDxGoM.jpg

• Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    DingleBarry is my god now!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So a mod closed a current thread about Bretons in favor of a thrice-necro'd one? Interesting....
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    So a mod closed a current thread about Bretons in favor of a thrice-necro'd one? Interesting....

Honestly, I was surprised too, as there are other similar threads that are still running, people don't want to dig out threads from several years ago just to share some pictures and it doesn't harm anyone. Oh well. :/
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on August 5, 2021 5:56PM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

As the originator of this thread, which I'd forgotten I'd even made since I started it 4 years ago, I feel a bit guilty that it got another one closed down. :(

If this is the thread they want us to use though, I hope people who contributed to the closed one will re-post their characters here and keep Bretons noticeable.
    Edited by adriant1978 on August 5, 2021 6:01PM
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If this is the thread they want us to use though, I hope people who contributed to the closed one will re-post their characters here and keep Bretons noticeable.

Well, in the spirit of that, I'll repost mine, even though 2 of them already feature at the beginning of this thread - but their looks are 4 years out of date, so:

idfLTe3.png

Emelye Baelborne - raised within a Necromancer cult yet shielded by the worst of it by her mother, Emelye sees necromancy as a perfectly natural branch of magic, the dead serving a final purpose as allies of the living. Narrowly escaping a ritual sacrifice, she stumbled headfirst into another at the hands of the Worm Cult - and upon returning to Tamriel learned that she has two half-brothers.

YlBbpaH.png

Born in the Reach, kidnapped as a child by a the remnants of a Nordic Dragon cult to be their servant, Roswen also known as Ros has recently gained her freedom and has been trying to learn more about her roots ever since. She easily picks up just about anything she sets her mind to (hence, she's one of my crafters :p ) and lives happily in a little witch hut.

hpMaTRc.png

Morrigan
    , a mysterious Witch of the Wilds, is a visitor from faraway lands, and possibly even a parallel dimension. ;)

ARt1Q9P.png

Dark Brotherhood assassin, learned scholar, ruthless politician...these are all roles which Dorian Valtieri has filled at one time or another. He enjoys the finer things in life, intellectual challenges and the thrill that comes with a well-executed kill, but his ultimate allegiance is to himself - he is the Man With No Honour.

t5IQqe5.png

Josephine Vortigern used to live in Crestshade quite happily with her family until Reezal-Jul unleashed his undeadth plague there, killing her parents and transforming her into a vampire, a condition which she has yet to come to terms with.

VsLk1k2.png

Rosine Stentor is another crafter of mine, and a distant ancestor of a certain 4th era court wizard. Unlike her descendant she is quite human and fond of throwing large parties where she showcases her latest culinary achievements or fashion designs.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nfao7cM.png

My original Breton character, Arielle, who I have had since launch. She was supposed to be a necromancer but back then the closest approximation I could do was magicka nightblade. I thought about re-making her when the real necromancer class appeared, but I didn't like it enough to start her over from scratch.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't even know this section existed till today.
    Now I feel guilty my threads are still open.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sE14Ije.png

Reach Warden (hey she's a Breton by in-game race, so she counts)
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we supposed to necro threads now?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Well, kinda seems like, doesn't it? And I had to get out of game to do some website work, and STILL didn't get any screenshots!
  • Chips_Ahoy
    Chips_Ahoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Great One has many names.

Almighty, Guar of God, Lord, Cheese Brother Supremo, King of kings, etc

eso64-2021-08-05-20-44-00.png
    Edited by Chips_Ahoy on August 6, 2021 2:00AM
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my new Templar healer, Aldryn Thatchbyn. He started life out as a farmer but became an adventurer after someone saved him from a troll when he was younger and healed him up afterwards.
    uhwvwqcsc1x7.png
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Someone else posted the same thread and a mod closed it, and directed people to post here so technically, the mod from ZoS necroed it :D