Maintenance for the week of September 28
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 30th, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 30th, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Show off your Bretons

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Euraxia could never resist a pretty face.

UsEIowX.jpg
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two of my three Bretons; sisters.
    Jyll, a Magsorc
    and
    Elaenna, a Magcro.
    Their sister, Morganna (not pictured), is a vampire magcro, and does not crave your approval.

b9gHKaI.png
    TSJeHlo.png
  • Terry_Arquett
    Terry_Arquett
    ✭✭✭
    wfu2rbvn1g8d.jpg
    u5vxgrmx0zbq.jpg
    Necronomicon
  • Corngobbler
    Corngobbler
    Soul Shriven
    One of my Bretons

jl3h4lu6wp25.png
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dorian Valtieri, mysterious older gentleman or as he is known by some, "The Man With No Honour". Politician, spy, assassin.

j7So3vZ.jpg

Oooh, I quite like him — very sexy! :love:
  • Corngobbler
    Corngobbler
    Soul Shriven
    Other breton

3w6brdbrgm7z.png
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭
    8yz101365vte.png

Eugene Marian, the self-proclaimed gentleman thief with an inflated ego so large, he makes 90% of nobles and politicians look like saints.

Yes, he's as dorky as he looks. Don't mention his height.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • Essavias
    Essavias
    ✭✭✭
    Took a little while, but now i'm completely satisfied with my Breton Magplar outfit.

8nd3274vczby.png
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think I would enjoy making outfits as much as I do.
    black-and-blue-outfit.png