Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SUSPENDED FROM SITE?

NoFlash
NoFlash
✭✭✭
"You have been suspended from the site." I failed to renew my eso plus due to no funds and now I can't login.

What do i have to do to get my account back?
Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you get suspended for just letting ESO+ lapse.

Check your email to see if you have any emails from ZOS, otherwise your best chance is to go to the support page and try to contact them. https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

If you can't use the support site (due to suspension or any other issues) you may need to wait until Monday for a ZOS member to reply on the forums here.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    It was the only thing I've done with the game the past few weeks was to cancel the auto payment with my bank. I went to log in and play again but my account is now suspended for whatever reason.

Nothing new in my email and I think i've submitted a ticket but I will try the link you posted. Thank you

Been playing off and on since 2016. Hopefully any mods can help this situation in any way possible.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    It was the only thing I've done with the game the past few weeks was to cancel the auto payment with my bank. I went to log in and play again but my account is now suspended for whatever reason.

Nothing new in my email and I think i've submitted a ticket but I will try the link you posted. Thank you

Been playing off and on since 2016. Hopefully any mods can help this situation in any way possible.

Did you cancel the auto-payment with your BANK, or did you cancel the auto-payment with ZOS.

If you did not cancel it with ZOS, when ZOS went to get the money, it was refused. I have heard others say that this results in a ban until things are straightened out. I can only imagine this is the case because it looks, from the ZOS side, like you are trying to scam them by asking for ESO Plus, then refusing to pay for it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @EvoAZN

Have you started a ticket with customer support yet?

If so, you can post your ticket number here so we can check on its status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post